Chefs Win!

I've always liked the Chiefs.

Not my favorite team, but one of those teams I've always wished would go all the way some day.

Glad to see it finally happen for them.

Better yet, Brady and the Putz-riots weren't there this year.

Hoping to have seen the last of them in post season play for many years to come.

Congrats KC. :thup:

Worst halftime show ever

NFL needs to end it. I will never watch it again.

Goodell is the worst

My TV came with a remote control which has a mute button and channel changing capability.

By using them, one can easily avoid being exposed to things on TV that they find offensive or otherwise disagreeable.

You should look into getting one.

They're all the rage nowadays.

My TV came with a remote control which has a mute button and channel changing capability.

By using them, one can easily avoid being exposed to things on TV that they find offensive or otherwise disagreeable.

You should look into getting one.

They're all the rage nowadays.

I notice you aren’t saying what a great halftime show you think it was

Had they told me the halftime show was going to be shit I would not have watched

Also the commercials were pretty lame this year too. Only a couple of good ones

There was one from Rocket mortgage I liked and Bill Murray reprising Groundhog Day was good. The rest were shit

I notice you aren’t saying what a great halftime show you think it was

Had they told me the halftime show was going to be shit I would not have watched

I just basically told you I muted the sound as soon as the halftime show started and left it muted until it was over.

Did you not know in advance that Jail Ho and Skankira were on the bill this year?

Did you somehow think it would be worth watching for anyone older than teenagers?

Also the commercials were pretty lame this year too. Only a couple of good ones

There was one from Rocket mortgage I liked and Bill Murray reprising Groundhog Day was good. The rest were shit

Another thing you should've expected.

The animated Pringles ad was OK.

Back