Chelsey for Govorner, House, Senate?

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Watching the Today show for a change and They are going to interview Hillary and dropped a hint of Chelsey in politics.

She would be the most bangable president of all time.

Well, to a heterosexual male. Or even a bi-curious one!

How fuckin' desperate do you have to be to consider that....? Damn desperate.....

Bill and Hillary would have had more children but Hillary refused to wear the bag again......

Watching the Today show for a change and They are going to interview Hillary and dropped a hint of Chelsey in politics.
Because that's what we need. More political families that people vote for on name association rather than merit.

Yeah, just another power family. We can't get enough of them. The Kennedys, the Bushs, the Clintons...

Out of 325 Million or so, I think we may be able to find some different last names that are qualified for the job.

Yeah, just another power family. We can't get enough of them. The Kennedys, the Bushs, the Clintons...

Out of 325 Million or so, I think we may be able to find some different last names that are qualified for the job.

I have to agree.

Let's change it up.

Democracy: 100 sheep banding together and killing the wolf who oppresses them.

Conservatism: The wolf telling the sheep that they shouldn't do that, they should take him on 1 on 1 fair and square.

So you're for mob rule,...exactly what our founding fathers were guarding against when they drafted the make up of Government, Tyranny by the majority....

Perhaps you live in the wrong country.

Back