Chicago Gun Laws "Not Enforced" Bill O'Reilly Says

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Bill O'Reilly states he is a tradistionalist, which is neither the Libertarian party or the Republican party. Basically stating that the past is better than the future and knowledge is.....stupid.

The topic is "Stop and Frisk".

I want Libertarians to watch this video and tell me where the Liberty is. Note that Liberty isn't based on color and note to Bill O'Reilly that black is a tone, not a color.

I agree with understanding and not ignoring information/data. Bill O'Reilly then states "Police recording why they stopped and frisked is the Constitutional thing to do." Anyone who has kept up with this is seeing police state they don't have time to write down why they profiled someone and frisked them.

"The affluent white neighborhoods are protected from this kind of madness" Bill states and ZappasGuitar would argue.

At 5:30 Bill O'Reilly states that we should flood "poor black" neighborhoods.

From 6:10-6:32 we see Liberty gone. "You are poor, you are black, you are guilty, because innocent until proven guilty is a one "color" road.

At 7:50 Bill O'Reilly opens up and exposes that Chicago is not enforcing gun laws after the father of the murdered child clowns his tactics stating "that's the subject".

Both men agree later that the Police can profile and find the people that are criminals. Which is fact.

Yet Libertarians and Liberty conflict this. Not all blacks with hooded sweatshirts are criminals. Not all blacks in heavy black crime neighborhoods are criminals. Liberty is what people have when they aren't judged by "bad seeds" Right Gun owners?

13213694-mmmain.jpg

DPD Assistant Chief, Erik Ewing released this statement:

"Based on reasonable suspicion, the Detroit Police Department is already a stop-and-frisk policing agency. Detroit's population is mostly African American, so it stands to reason that a high number of African Americans will be stopped, based on reasonable suspicion. This is not racial profiling, just officers doing good constitutional police work."

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...consider- stop-and-frisk-policy#ixzz2d7Is3LjU

I want Libertarians to watch this video and tell me where the Liberty is.

Why would any libertarian want to defend Bill O’Reilly the radical Drug Warrior?

Stop & Frisk is caused to the very greatest extent by America’s unconstitutional Drug War and the financial advantage it offers blacks in poor black neighborhoods that are kept poor by BIG government’s social welfare system and kept violent by BIG government’s violent unconstitutional Drug War. O’Reilly needs to investigate a little further and especially consider his anti-drug stupidity.

Back