Chicago is such a Democrat shithole, there's bodies everywhere

As a person who's lived in Chicago since 91 I am thankful that folks like you post this, the last thing I want to experience is Karen and Ken' methany' speak folks living near me.
They say 40% of the population experiences gun violence in Chicago.
So far, I never have.

There's a reason, a consciousness and an incredible environment that is Chicago and it's s satellites.

I'm thankful you have no fucking clue.

So you go on alpha girl.
Live your bitch proud.

As a person who's lived in Chicago since 91 I am thankful that folks like you post this, the last thing I want to experience is Karen and Ken' methany' speak folks living near me.
They say 40% of the population experiences gun violence in Chicago.
So far, I never have.

There's a reason, a consciousness and an incredible environment that is Chicago and it's s satellites.

I'm thankful you have no fucking clue.

So you go non alpha girl.
Live your bitch proud.

Did winnie the pooh tell you to say this?

You think that was a think tank response? How fucking dumb are you?

Yes. It's something that interweaves you, that you listen to and base your responses to. It's your programming, your algorithm. Your google YouTube response. You share into it well, you're an NPC of life.

You do it well.
ME?, Dumb? Not very. Observant, Fucking Verily.

Yes. It's something that interweaves you, that you listen to and base your responses to. It's your programming, your algorithm. Your google YouTube response. You share into well, you're an NPC of life.

You do it well.
Dumb? Not very. Observant, Fucking Verily.

u not so much.

Cowards strip context. Pussies actually do it.
You are literally a closeted rainbow of universal failure.

Thank you for being you, It's so transparent Guille.
Good name, it fits you.

Yeah, I know. I may be banned but it's not the first time and it won't be the last time.

Banning is for pussies. At one time I was a moderator. I give not shits about banning your thoughts! I want to challenge them. I live for that first.
But wtf I'm old school. You're good. Lets fucking fight! And honestly find the truth.

The REAL goal.

Banning is for pussies. At one time I was a moderator. I give not shits about banning your thoughts! I want to challenge them. I live for that first.
But wtf I'm old school. You're good. Lets fucking fight! And honestly find the truth.

The REAL goal.

You're too fucking dumb to do that. You had you chance earlier, you decided to act like a dumbass. Now you're just boring.

Back