Chicago teacher's union puts politics ahead of kids and education

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
The Chicago teacher's union pushed back the opening of school season so that its teachers can attend the DNC rather than teach kids in classrooms...

Topping that off the Chicago teacher's union is locked in talks about a contract and it looks like they're going to strike

The radical Leftist teacher's union there, coupled with radical Leftist schools has made Chicago public schools some of the worst in the nation.

My cousin is a Chicago public school teacher and even she laughed when I said you're on strike half the time.

The job of unions is to look out for those in the union. And that's what the union is doing here. The unions back the Democrats with time, resources and votes and in exchange Democrats work with them to get the best contracts possible. The needs of kids or the community are secondary.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
My cousin is a Chicago public school teacher and even she laughed when I said you're on strike half the time.

The job of unions is to look out for those in the union. And that's what the union is doing here. The unions back the Democrats with time, resources and votes and in exchange Democrats work with them to get the best contracts possible. The needs of kids or the community are secondary.
That's why teacher's unions don't give a shit about students or learning. They're only interested in furthering the greed and narcissism of their members. In essence, teacher's unions drag our education system down and produce a shitty product, that is graduates that are illiterate, ill-trained, morons, and the like. For all intents, they're insidious, destructive, traitors to the nation they supposedly serve.

The Chicago teacher's union pushed back the opening of school season so that its teachers can attend the DNC rather than teach kids in classrooms...

Topping that off the Chicago teacher's union is locked in talks about a contract and it looks like they're going to strike

The radical Leftist teacher's union there, coupled with radical Leftist schools has made Chicago public schools some of the worst in the nation.

When we will people wake up and realize leftists dont actually give shit about anything they claim to care about?

Back