Chickens coming home to roost...!

Jarod

Contributor
Thats what Wright said about 9-11.

If he ment, that our policy of exploiting the Middle East by proping up rich individuals at the expense of the populus. I can agree somewhat.

If he ment, that because we had slavery and we supported genocide against our own people... I have a hard time with that!

Thats what Wright said about 9-11.

If he ment, that our policy of exploiting the Middle East by proping up rich individuals at the expense of the populus. I can agree somewhat.

If he ment, that because we had slavery and we supported genocide against our own people... I have a hard time with that!
He said it was because of Hiroshima and slavery in that particular sermon and for "treating our citizens as second class citizens"...

Yet another thread on Wright started by someone that proclaims to not like all the coverage.

Yet another thread on a particular Wright topic that we have already discussed over and over and over again.

Next thing we have to look forward to is when a Rep responds to this thread and the we will be told yet again how "the Reps won't let it drop"

I am not complaining about the amount we talk about it here... I am complaining about the amount the media talks about it.

I am not complaining about the amount we talk about it here... I am complaining about the amount the media talks about it.

your initial post mentions nothing about the media. It is phrased as a question that would start a discussion.

Ok, then I am complaining that we are talking about it here. Especially the same friggin quote we have already discussed 100 friggin times.

Side note... as long as Wright continues spotlighting himself in front of the media taking shots at the Presidential frontrunner, then the media is going to continue covering the story. ESPECIALLY if the viewers continue to talk about the story and WATCH/READ the news on the story.

your initial post mentions nothing about the media. It is phrased as a question that would start a discussion.

Sure, and I want to have a discussion about it. I just dont like how much the media is harping on this one story when there are more important things for them to report about!

Sure, and I want to have a discussion about it. I just dont like how much the media is harping on this one story when there are more important things for them to report about!

Similar to how many are tired of the left on this board harping on how much the media is harping about Wright. There are far more important issues to discuss than what some preacher says.

Similar to how many are tired of the left on this board harping on how much the media is harping about Wright. There are far more important issues to discuss than what some preacher says.

If you are sick of discussing this topic, I sugest you stay out of this thread.

Back