Chiefs vs 49ers

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
I know there are a lot of NFL haters, but I’m looking forward to seeing the Chiefs play this year.

So it's all down hill from here? :laugh:

HEY!!!

Tbt every year I start the season with high hopes and the *knowledge* that we'll be getting another Superbowl ring the following February. Last year these hopes lasted all the way until the beginning of December before I was brought down to earth. :D

HEY!!!

Tbt every year I start the season with high hopes and the *knowledge* that we'll be getting another Superbowl ring the following February. Last year these hopes lasted all the way until the beginning of December before I was brought down to earth. :D

I'm so sorry. Please PM me your mailing addy and I'll send you a nice football-shaped fruitcake. lol

I went back to the NFL briefly for the twenty year Tom Brady era with the Patriots.
That was special.
That's over now.

Now we can consider abolishing the game for the brain injuries.
Back in the 1970s, I wanted to consider abolishing it for the spinal cord injuries.

I can't believe that a nice safe, genteel sport like my boxing has fallen out of favor.

I went back to the NFL briefly for the twenty year Tom Brady era with the Patriots.
That was special.
That's over now.

Now we can consider abolishing the game for the brain injuries.
Back in the 1970s, I wanted to consider abolishing it for the spinal cord injuries.

I can't believe that a nice safe, genteel sport like my boxing has fallen out of favor.

I still watch football … both college and pro. It’s kind of a requirement to live in Oklahoma to be a football fan of some kind. But boxing is high on my list. Tuesday Night Fights was a regular thing and everyone gathered here to watch as long as I was a bachelor. Now I watch by myself but not necessarily on Tuesday nights. Back in the 90’s I would tape the fights and use them in my class of sweat hogs (called Applied Mathematics) to teach them how to calculate percentages and make predictions using punch stat numbers. They’d watch, four groups counting punches thrown and punches landed for each pugilist. Lots of those guys are still boxing fans.

If your team don't win- YOU CAN ALWAYS ACCUSE THE OTHER TEAM OF CHEATING! And you don't even have to have proof anymore! This works most exceptionally well if the other team has more Blacks that it does Whites! Remember- Just keep repeating this over and over and over again- "WE DIDN'T LOSE- THEY CHEATED"- AND "THERE IS JUST NO WAY WE COULD HAVE LOST THIS GAME"! This is the only way you can consistently win every game and still hold onto your fan base!!

You can always accuse the judges and officials for cheating- most especially if some of them are Black!

It's called the Donald Trump method of losing- now adopted by all of his TRUMPTARDS! It's been nicknamed, "LIVING THE LIE" method.

And don't laugh, feel guilty, or even consider how other people are going to judge you for using this sure-shot method, as over 150 million people across America think this kind of losing is perfectly OK now- so it is widely accepted!

Last edited:
If your team don't win- YOU CAN ALWAYS ACCUSE THE OTHER TEAM OF CHEATING! And you don't even have to have proof anymore! This works most exceptionally well if the other team has more Blacks that it does Whites! Remember- Just keep repeating this over and over and over again- "WE DIDN'T LOSE- THEY CHEATED"- AND "THERE IS JUST NO WAY WE COULD HAVE LOST THIS GAME"! This is the only way you can consistently win every game and still hold onto your fan base!!

You can always accuse the judges and officials for cheating- most especially if some of them are Black!

It's called the Donald Trump method of losing- now adopted by all of his TRUMPTARDS! It's been nicknamed, "LIVING THE LIE" method.

And don't laugh, feel guilty, or even consider how other people are going to judge you for using this sure-shot method, as over 150 million people across America think this kind of losing is perfectly OK now- so it is widely accepted!

Trump! :palm:

Back