Chief’s

I know better than to bet against Mahomes. Apparently, a lot of folks in Vegas didn't get the memo. What was up with the center though? Every snap was at Mahomes feet. It was a little unsettling, and it very nearly cost them the game. That said, I think Mahomes surpasses Brady as the GOAT.

We were a pretty happy crew!
In principle, I would have wanted the niners to win, but I knew the chiefs winning would give you more pleasure than the niners winning would have given me. So I'm happy to see the trophy go to KC!

At halftime, the Chiefs scored 0 points in their last 4 quarters. 0

I didn't understand why Mahomes refused to run under pressure? That's what makes the Chiefs' offense. Mahomes making yardage on a play with nothing there. Niners' defense had their way with the Chiefs' O line all day. When Mahomes finally woke up in the second half, he had them on their heels.

Kelce getting one touch in the first half was also odd, but I believe he was being blanketed.

Exciting game. One of the best since the helmet catch by David Tyree against the Patriots.

I know better than to bet against Mahomes. Apparently, a lot of folks in Vegas didn't get the memo. What was up with the center though? Every snap was at Mahomes feet. It was a little unsettling, and it very nearly cost them the game. That said, I think Mahomes surpasses Brady as the GOAT.

He's phenomenal!

Back