Chimpeachment

ib1yysguy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki5yjeJbPKY"]YouTube - Impeachment Resolution Leaves Congress With Three Choices[/ame]

Happens today.

Four hours to read. I'll bet it's quite a thorough rundown of misdemeanors of felonies committed by the administration.

Four hours to read. I'll bet it's quite a thorough rundown of misdemeanors of felonies committed by the administration.

What a total waste of time and money. All you have to do is wait 6 months and Bush will be gone. He will not be coming back.

It was presented last night as an exercise that was intended to itemize these actions and misdeeds for the official record, but that it was not expected to launch formal proceedings for impeachment.

Last edited:
What a total waste of time and money. All you have to do is wait 6 months and Bush will be gone. He will not be coming back.

Vincent Bugliosi's book outlines his case to prosecute Bush and Cheney ..if convicted .., would send them to Jail for Murder and Treason. ... how serious is that?

Vincent Bugliosi is a very credible Lawyer ......and former District Attorney..

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Bugliosi[/ame]

Clinton lied about something nonmaterial to a case in court and was impeached, even though he didn't commit perjury. Just about everything Bush has done in office is as bad or worse, with a few that are definitely worse.

Lets hear it all. Too bad it's four hours - nobody is willing to listen to it for that long.

Clinton lied about something nonmaterial to a case in court and was impeached, even though he didn't commit perjury. Just about everything Bush has done in office is as bad or worse, with a few that are definitely worse.

Lets hear it all. Too bad it's four hours - nobody is willing to listen to it for that long.

Are you crazy ??? We've listened to this for 7 years !!!!

He should've said "I did not have sexual intercourse with that women". Then it wouldn't be lying.

Why then does the right still rag on Bill Clinton ?

No one is spending a dime using up time in the Senate and the House or Rep trying impeach Clinton. No one is wasting resources going after Bill Clinton. In fact, no one is actually going after Bill Clinton. People may offer commentary because he does what he can to stay on the front page.

Clinton lied about something nonmaterial to a case in court and was impeached, even though he didn't commit perjury.

He lied while giving testimony under oath. That is the definition of perjury. He even admitted it in his apology. How can you say he did not lie?

He lied while giving testimony under oath. That is the definition of perjury. He even admitted it in his apology. How can you say he did not lie?

Um, I didn't say he didn't lie. I said he lied about something immaterial to the case - which is part of the LEGAL definition of perjury. That's why he skated without leaving office. He was acquitted of perjury by a Republican-controlled senate.

Um, I didn't say he didn't lie. I said he lied about something immaterial to the case - which is part of the LEGAL definition of perjury. That's why he skated without leaving office. He was acquitted of perjury by a Republican-controlled senate.

It was not a Republican-controlled Senate. There was a Republican majority in the Senate. In order to control the Senate for the purpose of continuing the perjury conviction, a 2/3 vote was needed and the Republicans did not have a 2/3 majority in the Senate.

He lied to a direct question. He did not have to, but he did. Apparently, he thought that it was important to lie rather than to tell the truth about something that you describe as immaterial.

Back