Chip Cawacko

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Hey, Wacko. How many games do you think the Niners will win now? If you prefer, you should go see Pete Carroll coaching at the Coliseum again when he does his annual campaign to try to beat the Rams on the road.

:megusta:

The 49ers organization is so F'd up right now it's not even funny. Jed York is god awful. I'm pretty numb to the Kelly hire. The Niners weren't going to get a good coach, not with the shape the organization is in. Where as Tomsula had ZERO upside and least Kelly has potential. Maybe if he doesn't have to focus on player personnel he'll be a better coach. The team lacks talent right now however. Sad state of affairs.

Haha, the Seahawks do struggle on the road against the Rams don't they? When I was in school the Raiders were playing at the LA Coliseum and I went to a game when the 49ers came down. It will be awesome to see Pete Carroll there again.

Can you believe the missed field goal last week? What a crazy ending. It's hard having to fly back and forth across the country like the 'Hawks are but I have faith they can take down Scam Newton and the Pathers!

I guess between having Bevell as our OC and the Poison Pill incident that Minnesota orchestrated back in 2006, we earned some good karma last weekend.

While I think Kelly will be a disaster, I'm really surprised that Jed and Baalke would hire a guy with Harbaugh's temperament. On the plus side, I do think Kaepernick will have a better season under Chip than he had last year under Tomsula.

Back