Christian leader needs to learn to keep his mouth shut

robdastud

always starting problems... Catholics are soooo meh... i don't even know the word im looking for... in everyones business. now theya re starting w/ muslim commnets which are probably true since they are also holyrollers, but why start stuff, just keep it to yourself pope, its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....

talk about it w/ the nuns if you want... or your girlfriends.....

though it must be tough being a 90 y/o virgin.

always starting trouble.

always starting problems... Catholics are soooo meh... i don't even know the word im looking for... in everyones business. now theya re starting w/ muslim commnets which are probably true since they are also holyrollers, but why start stuff, just keep it to yourself pope, its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....

talk about it w/ the nuns if you want... or your girlfriends.....

though it must be tough being a 90 y/o virgin.

always starting trouble.

I know. And we are talking about people who rioted because of cartoons you know.

This can't go well.

Right on...surely the Pope should not have the same 'freedon of speech' rights as say......Rosy O'Donnell....he should keep his mouth shut....

The Pope quoted a 14th Century debater of religious teaching, and what he said was absolutely accurate and stinging to the Muslim community because of it's forthright truthfulness and honest point. In short, the Pope OWNED the Pinhead Islamists, and the Pinhead Left feel sympathetic to them.

Dawg wouldn't allow Christians to vote or have a right to free speech. Like all libs he has a free speech for all who agree with me policy. LOL

The Religion of Pieces are now rioting in the streets over the Popes comments. They have now blown up two churches in the ME. What a great way to prove the Pope wrong!

no my point is that rosy isn't a leader of anything... the pope is the fuckin pope... and bringing up something from the 1400's is baseless. if he wants to talk about it talk about it w/ nuns, don't make a public statement... but catholics like to start problems anyways... so he must be loving it...

not that the muslims are right...they are holyrollers just like anyone else... only they are more tempermental than christians, but the christinas should know that they are mental.

Dawg wouldn't allow Christians to vote or have a right to free speech. Like all libs he has a free speech for all who agree with me policy. LOL

I think you are referring to Bush here aren't you? Mr., "It's unacceptable to think" certain thoughts! Please quote one liberal ever saying such a thing--just one! Please...if you can!!!!!

Personally, I believe that anyone can think or say anything they want to think or say. They leave themselves open to criticism by saying it or thinking it, but I say bring it all on! Say anything you want no matter how stupid or gross, I can handle it all! Anything, you can deny the Holocaust, say Mohanmmad stinks, say anything you want to say. Even claim that the President's veto is for laws that are unconstitutional. Whatever stupid thing you want to say or think is fine with me. You do open yourself for criticism when you write it here though, but that is different from saying a thought or idea is "unacceptable."

Last edited:
Back