Cindy McCain - One Sick Twist.

Cancel7

Banned
This is probably one of the creepiest things I have ever seen:

Cindy McCain married her father:

"Jim Hensley was a bombardier on a B-17, flying over Europe during World War II.

He was injured and sent to a facility in West Virginia to recuperate. During that time, while still married to Mary Jeanne, Hensley met another woman — Marguerite Smith. Jim divorced Mary Jeanne and married Marguerite in 1945.

Cindy Lou Hensley was born nine years later, in 1954. "

And read the rest of this, about how she refers to herself as an only child, and this woman, her half-sister has been completely cut out of the picture. Cindy McCain is one sick woman. She had to erase her father's first marriage by erasing her half-sister, and then she married her father. This is some sick and creepy shit.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93708729

Cindy McCain didn't marry her father, it says nothing like that in that story? What are you doing going for the See BS News Award for Imaginative Total Fabrication?

LOL

Maybe Darla was thinking of Rosanne Barr. Didn't she accuse her father of playing hide the salami with her when she was younger.

lol

Damo she means psychologically. John McCain's biography reads like Jim Hensley's.

Interesting technique on his board that I have not seen on others: make shit up out of thin air. Like the Scalia Dead thread. Like wishing something evil were true would make it so.

Sick, pitiful people. :(

Interesting technique on his board that I have not seen on others: make shit up out of thin air. Like the Scalia Dead thread. Like wishing something evil were true would make it so.

Sick, pitiful people. :(

you aint kidding. This site has the best of the worst the internet has to offer.

I dunno. Conservatives wished six million Jews were dead for thousands of years and then POOF it happens.

Well, here we have a woman who has erased her half-sister from her life and claims to be an "only child", who married a man almost 20 years older than her whose biography reads stunningly like her father's after committing adultry with him while he was married to his disabled first wife, who became a drug addict and a thief, exposed as the freak that she is...and con men don't like it. What a surprise!

Back