Civil War II

Howey

Banned
As we enter the second day of the Second Civil War, I'd like to address a question to the board gun nuts?

Have you mobilized yet or are you merely still bitching on an internet forum?

As we enter the second day of the Second Civil War, I'd like to address a question to the board gun nuts?

we will allow Rand Paul to start, and allow the constitution to continue doing it's job, he did not ban assault rifles like you wanted and you will not get enough votes in congress,
so what's the big deal?

we will allow Rand Paul to start, and allow the constitution to continue doing it's job, he did not ban assault rifles like you wanted and you will not get enough votes in congress,
so what's the big deal?

So you're not doing anything. So much for the insurrection!

What civil war?

Have you guys started one after learning we gun nuts still have our rights?

It's evening of Day Two of the Second Civil War.

As STY is comfortably settled in front of his computer, lovingly caressing his pistol as it hardens in his left hand, he starts typing with his right. The power of the armed revolution is nothing to the power of the keyboard fueled by a deranged mind!

and I fart in your general direction.

blah blah blah blah.

the courts are wrong. they are part of the statist machine

I will be firing every round I have to prevent your world of oppression. count on it.

i'm all about guns and cop hating

As the war continues, STY takes his Librium and falls to a deep sleep, still grasping on his pistol, now depleted, with an insane grin on his distorted face.

TO BE CONTINUED...

What civil war?

Have you guys started one after learning we gun nuts still have our rights?

lol...had the same thought

howey lost it and thinks someone, somewhere in the WH took away american's right to own guns

nothing but hyperbole trolling...probably because his own political board is boring

It's evening of Day Two of the Second Civil War.

As STY is comfortably settled in front of his computer, lovingly caressing his pistol as it hardens in his left hand, he starts typing with his right. The power of the armed revolution is nothing to the power of the keyboard fueled by a deranged mind!

As the war continues, STY takes his Librium and falls to a deep sleep, still grasping on his pistol, now depleted, with an insane grin on his distorted face.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Funny thing is, a lot of the leftists on this site don't know where I'd stand in a Civil War. I have dedicated my stance to fighting against the South, no matter how monstrous the American regime is - because I blame the South for destroying the body politic in this country and leaving us with the downward spiral we've been experiencing for so long. It's my final way of saying "fuck you." So, you guys actually do want me armed. :D

They've done a Yeager. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shot off my mouth and acted like a nutter. Please forgive me. I'm really just a pussy."

So you're not doing anything. So much for the insurrection!
Why would we start anything with your gunless emasculated crowd, Obama was just trying to appease you gun grabbers, and he did. He threw you a few crumbs to keep you'all satisfied, Obama's Mama did not raise no fool, he knows that both Houses of Congress will never pass ANY new gun laws, Hairy Reed said as much...sorry about dat. Butt your lame Governor, Mario Cuwomo did pass one, one so rediculous that it will further decrease your NY population, because people will leave the State, and you will end up like Chicago, Phili, LA or Detroit, with a bunch of gang bangers running around shooting it up, while your cohors hide. I am trying to be nice here, because I do not want to get banned, but some of your gun grabbing cohors are really estupidos, babosos, y pendejos.

Why would we start anything with your gunless emasculated crowd, Obama was just trying to appease you gun grabbers, and he did. He threw you a few crumbs to keep you'all satisfied, Obama's Mama did not raise no fool, he knows that both Houses of Congress will never pass ANY new gun laws, Hairy Reed said as much...sorry about dat. Butt your lame Governor, Mario Cuwomo did pass one, one so rediculous that it will further decrease your NY population, because people will leave the State, and you will end up like Chicago, Phili, LA or Detroit, with a bunch of gang bangers running around shooting it up, while your cohors hide. I am trying to be nice here, because I do not want to get banned, but some of your gun grabbing cohors are really estupidos, babosos, y pendejos.

Su madre tambien!

Su madre tambien!
Now Howey, you are being a brat here, I never called ya Mama a Ho. This obvious anger proves that I hit a soft spot and I am not talking about your head. You know that you have been "had" by Obama, so suck it up and quit being a girleyman, try to act like a man, not a whittle boy who just had his pink marbles taken away. Maybe I should have said; "Who just had his Huevos removed".....LOL...now that is real Spanish for Maricon.......Ja Ja Ja

Back