CK

Ohhh......fp drama.......LOL I just saw the site. He's such a turd. Whatever his name is here, I'm sure it will be quite evident who he is and fortunately we dont' need a fucking council vote to be able to ignore him.

Last edited:
Hummm....

Ohhh......fp drama.......LOL I just saw the site. He's such a turd. Whatever his name is here, I'm sure it will be quite evident who he is and fortunately we dont' need a fucking council vote to be able to ignore him.

Is this a lib thingee...personally I don't ignore anyone..know your enemy and such...now that y'all have ignored ck or whatever ya have addressed him/her by...who is this mystery child or killer or whatever y'all are so afraid of???

Huh.....?

Hes claims to be a liberal but acts in such a manner I think hes just trying to insult them.

So identify this mystery child already...quit with the mystery..and so what if this person portarys themself as whatever(this a lib thingee?...I for one am a ultra conservative and make no bones about it)....are you afraid of this person?

I don't think he's created a name here. I've checked the member list. I told him about "justplainpolitics.com", but he just wants to keep on tortuting us over there.

We were really able to tolerate him when all he did was insult people randomly and pointlessly, but whenever he started insulting Warren's dead friends (Warren mentioned that someone he knew died of cancer, and CK said "Just blow her back up, it'll be fine"), it kind of went over board.

Also, he insulted another of Warren's friends, someones he knew since he was a child, who died, but that was after the fact.

I actually offered him several ways to get out of the trolling. First I asked him to provide me with a reason not to troll him. All he did was insult me, so I turned "ignore trolls" back on.

Then I made a poll, and told everyone that I would withdraw my vote in 60% of members voted against trolling CK (Which would deny the council the 2/3rds majority necessary for trolling). 60% voted FOR trolling him.

So ya play in fp....

I don't think he's created a name here. I've checked the member list. I told him about "justplainpolitics.com", but he just wants to keep on tortuting us over there.

then ya refer a person to this board...while complaining about him torturing y'all over there....sorry this just not compute! Is this a liberal game or what???

Back