Clarence Thomas' ETHICS problem?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/622908/second_harlan_crow_connected_group_has_a_perfect_litigation_record_before_justice_thomas/

slappy-doppelganger.jpg

it's a wonder that the left continually excoriates the only justice that dissented in gonzalez v. raich over personal marijuana possession, stating that congress had no authority to regulate personal growth, use, and possession.

Hey .... don't hold back Kenny....tell us how you really feel about successful blacks......especially those that dare to be conservative.....

I didn't know you were a racist asshole.....you could run for Senator in West Virginia....was this your oath in the Army...
“I will never submit to fight beneath that banner with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
Bobby Byrd (D)

Unbelievable.

Then again, considering it's Blabo, predictable.

You can run, but you can't hide, Blabo-pussy.

Nice that you lied and accused Ken of racism and then hid like a little bitch when you got called on it.

One of things worrying Obama's election strategists has been the fear that the African-American base may not be as motivated to turn out in November 2012.

I'm happy to say that thanks to you and others like you, that voter bloc is being energized.

Thanks, liar.

Every time you post your hate-filled ignorant poison, I permalink and tweet your BS to a lot of people.

You are making these two men's job easier.

alg_sharptonobama.jpg

.....the little notes that the poster who's name looks like a badly combed crewcut sends me along with his groans are an unwanted form of PM....is there a way for me to block those?.......

Back