Clarence Thomas’s wife thanks group for efforts to block court ethics reforms

Hume

Verified User
Ginni Thomas, the far-right activist wife of the supreme court justice Clarence Thomas, has thanked a religious liberties group for its efforts to block reforms of the court aimed at reining in the justices’ ethical breaches, including those of her husband.

“I cannot adequately express enough appreciation for you guys pulling into reacting to the Biden effort on the supreme court. Many were so depressed by the lack of response by R[epublican]s and conservatives,” she said.

Writing in all caps, she added: “YOU GUYS HAVE FILLED THE SAILS OF MANY JUDGES. CAN I JUST TELL YOU, THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH.”

Time we got a Constitutional Amendment putting term limits on SC Judges.
being appointed to the court for life isn't making it.
Have a nice day
Or find a way around amending the Constitution. Only appoint a justice who agrees to an 18 year term.

Or find a way around amending the Constitution. Only appoint a justice who agrees to an 18 year term.
ya but they will only break that agreement,
How many times have we seen ELECTED Congressional people break oaths they have taken.
like McConnell when he pledged to be a an unbiased juror and vote on the evidence , then turn around and come out and say the evidence showed Trump did do what he was charged with but he wasn't going to vote to remove him from office.
NO OATHS can be broken too easily
. Have a nice day

Then impeach them.
easier said then done.
as I said McConnell broke his oath during Trump's impeachment , even saying Trump did what he was charged with.
getting enough votes to impeach anybody even if they are guilty is almost impossible.
Have a nice day

easier said then done.
as I said McConnell broke his oath during Trump's impeachment , even saying Trump did what he was charged with.
getting enough votes to impeach anybody even if they are guilty is almost impossible.
Have a nice day
Actually impeachment of judges is in the Constitution.

Back