Clinton Cash video....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
Bill was kind enough to link us to the video......I watched it......seems to be clear evidence of the bribes accepted by Hillary and Bill over the last eight years.....

I wonder if any of the board liberals have watched it and have any response.....

Bill was kind enough to link us to the video......I watched it......seems to be clear evidence of the bribes accepted by Hillary and Bill over the last eight years.....

I wonder if any of the board liberals have watched it and have any response.....

That was YUUUGE! For even more fun and games I reccommend the "Clinton Cronicles". Bribes? Hell let's talk about murder and drug running. Then for more amazing stuff I recommend
DC Comics as a fully documented history of Superman.

desh will claim its doctored video, others will question the source, and the rest just plain won't care because hillary is a woman and they are just attacking her for that.

desh will claim its doctored video, others will question the source, and the rest just plain won't care because hillary is a woman and they are just attacking her for that.

And you will not question the accuracy or the source because you just don't give a damn!

it has nothing in it to verify it you fucking shit lump

so you didn't dare watch it......seriously Desh, pick any five minutes at random......that will be enough to listen to two or three samples of Hillary taking action as SoS and Bill receiving large sums of cash from the people who benefited from her actions......just respond to one of them and prove that the facts they give are not true.......

Back