Clinton Takes Marbles, Goes Home

Kamala Trump

Verified User
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/17/clinton-cancels-appearance-over-palin/

(CNN) — Reporters who got notice yesterday of an event headlined by both Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton figured the prospect of an SNL skit come to life was too good to be true, a gift from the campaign gods.

But for a few hours, it was. “We are pleased to inform you that the keynote speakers at the “Stop Iran. Now!” Rally are confirmed to be Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, Governor Sarah Palin and Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel,” read an e-mail from a leader of a Jewish group planning the event.

But the curtain came down on the comedy sketch-turned-reality before the duo ever hit the stage: Clinton officials soon said they had not been told Palin would be on hand — and that her presence, which made the event a political one, would mean the absence of the New York senator.

Before your last paragraph--I was just going to compiment Hillery for doing the correct thing. Same ol, power is more important than principal to the Clintons.

So---who showed up? Do ya know?

Before your last paragraph--I was just going to compiment Hillery for doing the correct thing. Same ol, power is more important than principal to the Clintons.

So---who showed up? Do ya know?

Don't know.

I just know hillary's petty ego causes her to hate jews.

Don't know.

I just know hillary's petty ego causes her to hate jews.

LOL--that is about as rough as me calling all these fine commies--commies---Anti American commies that bitch about their great lives--that somebody else earned for them, fought for them, and died for them---- so---THEY CAN ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF UNGRATEFULL MORONS WITH KOOL-AID STAINS ON THEIR LIPS!!

good stuff man :)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/17/clinton-cancels-appearance-over-palin/

(CNN) — Reporters who got notice yesterday of an event headlined by both Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton figured the prospect of an SNL skit come to life was too good to be true, a gift from the campaign gods.

But for a few hours, it was. “We are pleased to inform you that the keynote speakers at the “Stop Iran. Now!” Rally are confirmed to be Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, Governor Sarah Palin and Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel,” read an e-mail from a leader of a Jewish group planning the event.

But the curtain came down on the comedy sketch-turned-reality before the duo ever hit the stage: Clinton officials soon said they had not been told Palin would be on hand — and that her presence, which made the event a political one, would mean the absence of the New York senator.

Aww shucks I saw that clip from Saturday night live with palin and hillary on it. Was Great. Was that Sol who linked it in ?

Yeah, because the presence of a Senator couldn't possibly be political....

Back