Clinton

Daworm

Clinton's ideologies symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Clinton avouches that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues. Come on, Clinton; show some common sense for a change. I can't possibly believe her claim that anyone who resists her deserves to be crushed. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. I'll eat a whole closetfull of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because Clinton expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice she believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. Clinton really doesn't want us choosing to justify condemnation, constructive criticism, and ridicule of her and her pushy complaints. By an odd twist of fate, the evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind Clinton's practices.

Clinton's ideologies symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellionextreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Clinton avouches that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues. Come on, Clinton; show some common sense for a change. I can't possibly believe her claim that anyone who resists her deserves to be crushed. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. I'll eat a whole closetfull of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because Clinton expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice she believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. Clinton really doesn't want us choosing to justify condemnation, constructive criticism, and ridicule of her and her pushy complaints. By an odd twist of fate, the evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind Clinton's practices.

Yeah.....that's what was needed, here.....another Goober.
groan.gif

Not to worry, Goober.....

talk-to-the-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....I won't be challenging you with the printed-word.

Back