Closed Casket For Pelosi

Flanders

Verified User
The sad news about Rush Limbaugh’s cancer sparked euphoria among Democrats across the board:

When left-wing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was recovering from lung cancer treatment, right-wing media figures as a whole showed compassion by sending her well wishes and prayers, but religious scholar Reza Aslan, formerly of CNN, seems to have a different idea on how to publicly react to another fellow human being’s cancer diagnosis.

In a tweet, Aslan wondered aloud if the world would, in fact, be a “better place” if conservative pundit Rush Limbaugh died of lung cancer — a disease he announced to be suffering from during his radio show on Monday.

February 3rd, 2020
Former Host Of CNN’s ‘Believer’ Reza Aslan Asks If The World Is Better Off Without Rush Limbaugh
By Paul Bois

https://www.dailywire.com/news/form...the-world-is-better-off-without-rush-limbaugh

A liberal praying for Limbaugh’s demise set me to thinking about Diarrhea Mouth Pelosi who will turn 80 on March 26, 2020. "Do not speak ill of the dead" is a truism that is said about everybody. So let me even the score with Muslim Reza Aslan by speaking ill of Nancy Pelosi while she is an inch or two away from the finish line.

this-is-nancy-pelosi-she-was-born-on-march-26-41629659.png

https://pics.me.me/this-is-nancy-pelosi-she-was-born-on-march-26-41629659.png

Pelosi's youth was good enough for a lay 60 years ago to the men in her life who like frigid women, but she did not age well. Grace and dignity can be seen in the faces of elderly women who were kind, gentlewomen throughout their lives. No so with Pelosi:

Pelosi is growing uglier every day. If she died today the old harpy’s face is so grotesque her casket will have to be closed for the wake.

Finally, every day I pray that Diarrhea Mouth lives long enough to see President Trump get two or three more Supreme Court justices confirmed before he leaves office in January 2025. Trump replacing 85 year old Ruth Bader Ginsburg is more than enough to send Pelosi across the finish line. That is the best gift Trump can give to the country.

Pelosi is growing uglier every day. If she died today the old harpy’s face is so grotesque her casket will have to be closed for the wake.

Egypt’s Pharaohs were entombed with their worldly goods. Put the torn pages in Pelosi’s casket:

The sad news about Rush Limbaugh’s cancer sparked euphoria among Democrats across the board:

When left-wing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was recovering from lung cancer treatment, right-wing media figures as a whole showed compassion by sending her well wishes and prayers, but religious scholar Reza Aslan, formerly of CNN, seems to have a different idea on how to publicly react to another fellow human being’s cancer diagnosis.

In a tweet, Aslan wondered aloud if the world would, in fact, be a “better place” if conservative pundit Rush Limbaugh died of lung cancer — a disease he announced to be suffering from during his radio show on Monday.

February 3rd, 2020
Former Host Of CNN’s ‘Believer’ Reza Aslan Asks If The World Is Better Off Without Rush Limbaugh
By Paul Bois

https://www.dailywire.com/news/form...the-world-is-better-off-without-rush-limbaugh

A liberal praying for Limbaugh’s demise set me to thinking about Diarrhea Mouth Pelosi who will turn 80 on March 26, 2020. "Do not speak ill of the dead" is a truism that is said about everybody. So let me even the score with Muslim Reza Aslan by speaking ill of Nancy Pelosi while she is an inch or two away from the finish line.

Pelosi's youth was good enough for a lay 60 years ago to the men in her life who like frigid women, but she did not age well. Grace and dignity can be seen in the faces of elderly women who were kind, gentlewomen throughout their lives. No so with Pelosi:

Finally, every day I pray that Diarrhea Mouth lives long enough to see President Trump get two or three more Supreme Court justices confirmed before he leaves office in January 2025. Trump replacing 85 year old Ruth Bader Ginsburg is more than enough to send Pelosi across the finish line. That is the best gift Trump can give to the country.
Bawahahaha she really threatens you.

February 3rd, 2020
By Paul Bois

Go get some psychiatric help while there is still hope.

I just saw this:

Melania Trump Awards Rush Limbaugh Presidential Medal Of Freedom At Trump State Of The Union Address
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date February 4, 2020

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...edom_at_trump_state_of_the_union_address.html

Trump’s SOTU address was enough to give Pelosi a nervous breakdown. The moment Melania put El Rushbo’s medal around his neck was the moment Pelosi lost control. To make matters worse, Pelosi sat there fuming until President Trump finished speaking. That is when Diarrhea Mouth could not stop herself from spewing her filth all over the country.

Trump’s SOTU address was enough to give Pelosi a nervous breakdown. The moment Melania put El Rushbo’s medal around his neck was the moment Pelosi lost control. To make matters worse, Pelosi sat there fuming until President Trump finished speaking. That is when Diarrhea Mouth could not stop herself from spewing her filth all over the country.
The genius of trump is that he understands how to goad his adversaries into unforced mistakes.

The usual bullshit pulp put out by this poster to include the usual bullshit source, but you got to love the "showed compassion" line regarding the right's view on Ginsburg's health, just further proof this one really does live in his mother's basement

February 3rd, 2020
By Paul Bois

Ain't it great that she'll outlive that lying fuck, Limbaugh?

:rofl2:

I just saw this:

Melania Trump Awards Rush Limbaugh Presidential Medal Of Freedom At Trump State Of The Union Address
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date February 4, 2020

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...edom_at_trump_state_of_the_union_address.html

There he is. Dead man walking!

:rofl2:

Back