CNN calls Wisconsin for Obama!

He is going to roll through TX, OH and PA

I hope you're right. But it would be the first time. :D

Clinton doesn't seem to have the people's passion the way Obama does. If he does win the PA, TX, and OH, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Hillary's next campaign meeting.

and from the same article:

But Obama held Clinton to a virtual tie among people who said they have a union member in their household -- 50 percent for Clinton to 49 percent for Obama -- and actually bested her among women, 51 percent to 49 percent:shock:

Looks like I get proved wrong today!

Nuf said.

Oh thank God. I would have felt personally responsible somehow if he lost Wisconsin, after I said that the stupid plagiarism thing was no big deal. Onceler would have talked about it for the next two weeks. Now he will be happy and I won't have to hear him.

and from the same article:

But Obama held Clinton to a virtual tie among people who said they have a union member in their household -- 50 percent for Clinton to 49 percent for Obama -- and actually bested her among women, 51 percent to 49 percent:shock:

Looks like I get proved wrong today!

Well, when you get proved wrong 18 times a day, every day, then you will be some competition for Superfreak...until that happens, this is really nothing to brag about!

apparently the polls from a couple weeks ago were a lot closer to reality than the ones from the past week that only had Obama up single digits. I would be willing to bet he smoked Madison.... which is largely UW. Probably did the same in Milwaukee with a heavy minority population along with Marquette.

apparently the polls from a couple weeks ago were a lot closer to reality than the ones from the past week that only had Obama up single digits. I would be willing to bet he smoked Madison.... which is largely UW. Probably did the same in Milwaukee with a heavy minority population along with Marquette.

In that case, I'm going to be the exact opposite.

Back