CNN More Voters at rust Trump on Economy After Debate

Earl

CNN: More Voters Trust Trump on Economy after Debate​

He already had a big lead in that department, but extended it from those that watched the debate. I would love to see a CNN poll on who can handle the border better.

A CNN poll taken immediately after the debate between former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris found that the percentage of voters who trust Trump more than Harris on the economy jumped from +16 percent to +20 percent.

CNN’s Jake Tapper introduced the poll by saying to CNN political director David Chalian, “The first results of our instant poll of debate-watchers have just come in and David Chalian is going to join us now to break it all down. David, tell us more.”

“Yeah, Jake, and as you noted, this is a poll of debate watchers,” Chalian pointed out. “This is not a poll that represents the overall population, although in partisan breakdown it is pretty close to what the overall registered population looks like in the country.”
CNN Poll: After the Debate, Even More Voters Trust Trump on the Economy

GXK4jTeWEAAwrHr

*within the margin of error
The point being he did not lose
*within the margin of error
The salient part is:

“A CNN poll taken immediately after the debate between former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris found that the percentage of voters who trust Trump more than Harris on the economy jumped from +16 percent to +20 percent.”

He lost nothing…he gained.

Trump won the debate.

Earl, Donnie is not who you want representing you!

You know it, and I know it- Donnie has got to go down!

So get rid of him now, and better luck in 2028!

This race is going to be a MARGIN OF ERROR win- so stop trying to enable Trump!

It's time for Donnie to GO!

Thanks Pal!
Trump, Trump, Trump!

“Yeah, Jake, and as you noted, this is a poll of debate watchers,” Chalian pointed out. “This is not a poll that represents the overall population, although in partisan breakdown it is pretty close to what the overall registered population looks like in the country.”

Later in the event, Chalian presented the results of a poll asking viewers which candidate, Trump or Harris, they trusted more on the economy. While Trump had a 16-point advantage over Harris before the debate (53%–37%), his lead had increased to 20% (55%–35%) during the discussion.”

The debate increased the trust in Trump on the economy.

The economy is the top issue for Americans.

This is a win.

Later in the event, Chalian presented the results of a poll asking viewers which candidate, Trump or Harris, they trusted more on the economy. While Trump had a 16-point advantage over Harris before the debate (53%–37%), his lead had increased to 20% (55%–35%) during the discussion.”

The debate increased the trust in Trump on the economy.

The economy is the top issue for Americans.

This is a win.

The debate was actually a disaster for Trump, and conservatives are scrambling today.

Interesting part of “Earl’s” post is that other than a screen via a tweet on X put out by the “Trump War Room,” and something called “Conservative Brief” plus “Daily Wire,” there is zero reference to the actual CNN’s report, not like all those sources aren’t famous for framing out of context

Interesting part of “Earl’s” post is that other than a screen via a tweet on X put out by the “Trump War Room,” and something called “Conservative Brief” plus “Daily Wire,” there is zero reference to the actual CNN’s report, not like all those sources aren’t famous for framing out of context
It’s a CNN poll.

Don’t you trust CNN?

The CNN poll showed that his numbers for trust in the economy went up by 4%, among those who watched the debate.

That’s a win.

I think that might be as narrow of a cherrypick as I've ever seen to try to spin something.

It's not a "win" for the debate itself, and it's pretty isolated & specific. It's really not something I need to debate or counter. Republicans are having a tough time today.

I think that might be as narrow of a cherrypick as I've ever seen to try to spin something.

It's not a "win" for the debate itself, and it's pretty isolated & specific. It's really not something I need to debate or counter. Republicans are having a tough time today.
The top issue with voters is the economy.

Your candidate lost 4 points on that issue after the debate.

You can ignore it but it’s a win on the most important issue.

I am only 20 minutes in but WOW this is good....both of these guys have long been on my grapevine:

Richard D. Wolff & Michael Hudson: Is US Policy Saving the Dollar or Destroying It?​

Make America Great again- and forget Trump!

Vote for your down ballot candidates and do not vote for Trump!

You can do this!
Thanks in advance!
No thanks, Gecko.

Heels Up Harris and Slow Joe have done enough to harm hard working Americans.

Out of control borders, crime and inflation and the world on fire…time for a big change as most Americans want.

Earl, Donnie is not who you want representing you!

You know it, and I know it- Donnie has got to go down!

So get rid of him now, and better luck in 2028!

This race is going to be a MARGIN OF ERROR win- so stop trying to enable Trump!

It's time for Donnie to GO!

Thanks Pal!
Trump historically under performed on the polls in 2016 and in 2020. He got many more votes than the polls thought he would BOTH times. This will be no different.

Back