CNN poll on drilling

Topspin

Verified User
1. Should oil companies be allowed to drill in protected wildlife areas to increase the oil supply?
Yes 58%
No 42%
:cof1:

Nah, we need to keep looking for alternatives.. get off the ME tit. We drill for more oil we just put the problem off for another day and Americans continue to consume more than we can supply.

digital retard we do that oil will be $300 before your solutions come. It's not a software program.

digital retard we do that oil will be $300 before your solutions come. It's not a software program.

Shut the hell up, the price is already inflated due to speculative retards like yourself, just looking for a buck. Also, we are already seeing people move to smaller vehicles and hybrids. Americans are demanding less. But I told you to buy GTLS, probably would have had more today than investing in Oil, cockgrabber.

Digitaltool, go look to moveon.moron to have them tell you what to think.
Anybody, I mean Anybody who says we should be independent of foreign oil and blocks drilling here needs to be on the little yellow bus with you ya leftard.

Digitaltool, go look to moveon.moron to have them tell you what to think.
Anybody, I mean Anybody who says we should be independent of foreign oil and blocks drilling here needs to be on the little yellow bus with you ya leftard.

If I take the shortbus, then you totally missed it. You are completely dodging my point. I am saying we should sustain the $4.00 a gallon we have for a little bit longer to keep people making smart purchases and use better driving habits. Instead of Americans going out and buying the biggest fuckin' SUV they can find with 10 MPG Highway rating, they could be driving somthing much smaller and be 3.5 times more efficient. We are not going to have freakin $300 a barrel of oil, especially as we see our demand decrease.

we are having positive benefits, but the overall impact of a fast rise to $4 has been a huge negative to the vast majority. Except for the high IQ investors.

we are having positive benefits, but the overall impact of a fast rise to $4 has been a huge negative to the vast majority. Except for the high IQ investors.

It didn't really bother me, I just drove the speed limit. Changed my driving habits and I'm getting 35 MPG in my car. Where it was probably at best 26 MPG with the way I drove before, and I drove more often. I'm still paying around $300 a month for gas.

not to bad for me I love $130 oil and I'd rather $10gallon gasoline. To bad for not turbo-libs americans.
Like I posted 60% want the drilling, the higher the price gets the more it hurt blackpanther and the antibusiness demtards.

not to bad for me I love $130 oil and I'd rather $10gallon gasoline. To bad for not turbo-libs americans.
Like I posted 60% want the drilling, the higher the price gets the more it hurt blackpanther and the antibusiness demtards.

$4.00 a gallon is sufficient enough to get people's attention. $10 would kill our economy.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodity_Futures_Modernization_Act_of_2000[/ame]

Getting rid of this shitty ass law designed to give the speculators all teh power over prices will solve this problem.

You can thank Phil Gramm ,McCain right hand man for the mess.

Back