Co to jest minecraft-serwery?

Termin "minecraft-serwery" odnosi się do serwerów dedykowanych do gry Minecraft, które mogą być publiczne lub prywatne, umożliwiając graczom wspólną grę na różnorodnych mapach i w różnych trybach. Serwery te mogą być modyfikowane, aby dodać nowe funkcje lub zmienić zasady gry. Więcej informacji o różnych typach serwerów Minecraft można znaleźć na https://mineserwery.pl.

He wants to tell us about a Minecraft server, for playing Minecraft on. He is writing in Polish. I doubt it will do any good, but I will respond to him using Google Translate.

Na czym polega pojęcie "minecraft-serwery"?

To jest forum polityczne. Minecraft nas nie interesuje. I prawie w całości używamy języka angielskiego.

This is a political forum. We have no interest in Minecraft. And we almost entirely use English.

Trump is revered in Poland

No, he really isn't.

That being said, trump is better liked in Poland than in any other country in Europe. Poland is the most conservative country in the EU, but its own conservatives turned out to be extremely corrupt. They are looking around for a conservative internationally to support, and are looking favorably on trump.

That support is soft. It is not revered.

Poland's leadership has recently spoken of the need to get nuclear weapons if trump is elected. That has gotten the Polish people thinking about trump... Which is not good for trump.

Then again, it is not that bad for trump either. He does not need to win an election in Poland.

Back