Coach Prime already targeted…

leaningright

conservative democrat
Staff member
I’m rooting for Deion Sanders … because I like Deion Sanders. He was a tremendous athlete and I always liked guys who could play multiple sports professionally. Also he’s leading a PAC 12 team now, and quite honestly, Colorado is about the only PAC 12 school I could root for outside of inter-conference play. I mean, I’d root for UCLA over Notre Dame but probably not over any other team. ;)

But I’m hearing Coach Prime is under scrutiny unlike what he had to deal with at Jackson State. It will be interesting to see how he handles it.

Deion Sanders ‘Religious Exercises With Players’ Called Into Question By Atheists

https://www.yahoo.com/now/deion-sanders-religious-exercises-players-182549899.html

I’m rooting for Deion Sanders … because I like Deion Sanders. He was a tremendous athlete and I always liked guys who could play multiple sports professionally. Also he’s leading a PAC 12 team now, and quite honestly, Colorado is about the only PAC 12 school I could root for outside of inter-conference play. I mean, I’d root for UCLA over Notre Dame but probably not over any other team. ;)

But I’m hearing Coach Prime is under scrutiny unlike what he had to deal with at Jackson State. It will be interesting to see how he handles it.

Deion Sanders ‘Religious Exercises With Players’ Called Into Question By Atheists

https://www.yahoo.com/now/deion-sanders-religious-exercises-players-182549899.html

My sister went to CU. I bought her a Coach Prime shirt for Christmas.

I was waiting for something like this. Deion freaking Sanders goes into lily white (and liberal) Boulder and how would this fly. (Deion has spoken a lot of how he had all this fame, success, money and possessions yet was empty inside and that's why he tried to kill himself - it was a call for help - back in the day. It's why he holds his faith so strongly because it gives him true meaning.)

If he tells someone 'you have to pray with us or you're fired' then that's a problem. If he tells a kid 'you have to pray with us or you don't play' then that's a problem. But there are no reports of that.

I'm rooting for him and CU as well (except against USC of course, haha).

Back