Cocaine, Mountain Doo and Debate Moderators...

QP!

Verified User
Trump and his Magats have already accepted he has no chance in the debate and will lose and they are in full blitz mode, making excuses in advance for why he lost.

It is laughable how scared they are and how far they will go to make excuses for him.

Apparently if you so demented that you spend your time talking to ghosts there is a cure for all that which is...

20563774_front_a01_@2.png

+

drug-detox-cocaine-2-320x250.jpg

+

DIG15107-006-Tapper-014-Z6I_8330_%2853203656969%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

And Trump is simple so weak and hopeless that he has no chance against that trifecta!

Imagine how terrified Democrats must be to have to hide a "world leader" for 9 days of intensive "prep" in order to prepare them for a ninety minute "debate"...
This is an important time in history

He’s taking it seriously

Trump is babbling about nonsense and pounding micky Ds trash food

I still really doubt Trump will actually show

Oh man I hope he actually thinks he can do this
I think he feels cornered in to showing now, even though i think he was setting the stage to back out earlier.

Now there are an increasing number of Magats calling for him to drop out and being mocked because the reason they are saying is 'Jake Tapper or Dana Bash will be mean to him.... boo hoo'. And since the Magats are being mocked with that line, i think Trump will not want that put on him.

It will be awesome to see him go off on dementia tangents and discuss 'sharks' and 'washing machines that do his dishes'. :rofl2:

Trump and his Magats have already accepted he has no chance in the debate and will lose and they are in full blitz mode, making excuses in advance for why he lost.

It is laughable how scared they are and how far they will go to make excuses for him.

Apparently if you so demented that you spend your time talking to ghosts there is a cure for all that which is...

And Trump is simple so weak and hopeless that he has no chance against that trifecta!

You give new meaning to the term mental case. One of your more delusional posts. Biden can't tie his shoes, let alone speak without cheat sheets.

Joe Biden needs cue cards he cant read to meet with NATO leaders

Imagine how terrified Democrats must be to have to hide a "world leader" for 9 days of intensive "prep" in order to prepare them for a ninety minute "debate"...

Biden’s detailed notecards raise new questions about his age

Any serious and intelligent candidate would take considerable time to prepare. Candidates have done so in the past. A lazy, know nothing who is constitutionally unable to do the concentrated work of preparation would behave as Trump is behaving.

Imagine how stupid a Magat would have to be, to assume "terror" was the reason for prep?
Oh wait, we don't have to imagine, we just have to read your posts.

One doesn't need to imagine how stupid you are. You remove any doubt every damned day. :laugh:

I hope he talks about terminating the constitution and making himself the dictator on his first day again

I think he feels cornered in to showing now, even though i think he was setting the stage to back out earlier.

Now there are an increasing number of Magats calling for him to drop out and being mocked because the reason they are saying is 'Jake Tapper or Dana Bash will be mean to him.... boo hoo'. And since the Magats are being mocked with that line, i think Trump will not want that put on him.

It will be awesome to see him go off on dementia tangents and discuss 'sharks' and 'washing machines that do his dishes'. :rofl2:

More delusional ramblings.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Any serious and intelligent candidate would take considerable time to prepare. Candidates have done so in the past. A lazy, know nothing who is constitutionally unable to do the concentrated work of preparation would behave as Trump is behaving.

Biden can't talk without cue cards. He won't be able to use them in the debate. They should drug test him before he goes out on stage.

The emperor has no clothes.

Biden relies on note cards resting on his lap, barely faces Israeli president

Doesn’t make any difference, come Thursday night the spin machines for both sides will be preaching their man won, and in the case off the right wing media, it will be echoed as a massacre, even if obviously Trump lost

Biden can't talk without cue cards. He won't be able to use them in the debate. They should drug test him before he goes out on stage.

The emperor has no clothes.

Drugs don't make you smarter. How will Trumpers explain his performance if he does well?

Drugs don't make you smarter. How will Trumpers explain his performance if he does well?
Idiot Magats think you can take a deranged mind and just juice the person up and they will suddenly be cohenrant and smart.

Of course that is not how it works. You can make someone more alert but what happens then is that they would go on dementia filled rants about 'sharks' or 'washing machines for dishes', etc. You get Trump's idiocy just said with bombast

Back