Colbert Exposes Corruption In Supper Pacs...

Haiku

Makes the ganglia twitch.
This was a revelation to me last night.

Last night, Stephen Colbert revealed an incredibly corrupt and nefarious aspect of the Super PAC structure, a loophole that had previously gone unnoticed.

As head of Colbert Super PAC, Stephen explained in satirical tones, with the help of his lawyer, how he now has the ability to siphon all of his PAC's remaining money to himself. Secretly. Without a need to report the funds to the IRS or anyone else, for that matter.

Watch Colbert "learn" that he can now use the PAC's money in any way he wishes due to a "legal fiction":

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-co...r-pac-shh----501c4-disclosure---trevor-potter

Yes, the corrupting influence of Super PAC money in elections will remain a monumental problem going forward, so long as Citizens United remains.

However, this is one of the most corrupt and nefarious aspects of the Super PAC structure: the apparent ability for organizers to secretly "steal" and hide millions without a trace.

Citizens United hasn't just created a situation in which we've gone off the rails. The tracks don't even exist anymore.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/13/1161100/-STUNNING-Colbert-s-Revelation

Watch at the Colbert link, simply amazing.

I never knew how they make the money disappear before he explained it...I doubt you do either.

Can anyone be more childish than SF and Damo when they team up? They are like the Bobbsey twins of stupidity.

Great link I love what Colbert is doing and how much he actually informs as he is entertaining. You won't see CNN talking about this stuff.

Can anyone be more childish than SF and Damo when they team up? They are like the Bobbsey twins of stupidity.

Great link I love what Colbert is doing and how much he actually informs as he is entertaining. You won't see CNN talking about this stuff.

Thats why the more informed citizens watch FoxNews....

man there were alot of rich idiots that got their shorts ate with this trick.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Oh yeah, the ones who were certain Mitt was going to be known as "Landslide Romney" by now.

The fools the whole world is laughing at. Those citizens.

Lincoln demolished slavery and Obama is bringing it back stronger than ever.

Back