Coleman must be pathetic.

uscitizen

Villified User
Election 2008: Minnesota Senate
Minnesota Senate: Toss-up Between Coleman and Franken
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Email a Friend Email to a Friend

The United States Senate race in Minnesota remains a toss-up, but things are beginning to lean in favor of Republican incumbent Norm Coleman.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey shows Coleman and challenger Al Franken each earning 45% of the vote.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_senate_elections/minnesota/election_2008_minnesota_senate

I mean really! A tie at this point against Franken ?

I’m not really sure he’s qualified to be a Senator, but on the other hand, this is the state moronic enough to make that freak Governor. Whatever his name is. He was on tv a lot last night. His most frequent quote was “Duh”.

I’m not really sure he’s qualified to be a Senator, but on the other hand, this is the state moronic enough to make that freak Governor. Whatever his name is. He was on tv a lot last night. His most frequent quote was “Duh”.
You mean... Former Navy Seal and All Star Wrestler Jessie Ventura?

He knows how to appease the ignorant masses.

This is one step closer to "idiocracy".

I really like Jesse Ventura. Sometimes a celebrity-turned-politico turns out well.

I like a lot of Jesse Ventura's policies. He's was a true civil libertarian, probably the most civil libertarian governor ever elected. But he just wasn't enough of an intellectual heavyweight to carry any of that out, and he was useless as governor because he had absolutely no base in the legislature.

LOL - I totally lied.

It was steve austin in the condemned. Bald wrestlers all look alike to me.

Back