College football's opening weekend!!

WinterBorn

Verified User
The first weekend of the 2016 college football season starts in less than 3 weeks!

The first Saturday has some great games lined up.

LSU v. Wisconsin
UCLA at Texas A&M
North Carolina v. Georgia
Alabama v. USC
Clemson at auburn

And on Monday we get to see FL State v. Ole Miss

Ready for some college football!!

The first weekend of the 2016 college football season starts in less than 3 weeks!

The first Saturday has some great games lined up.

LSU v. Wisconsin
UCLA at Texas A&M
North Carolina v. Georgia
Alabama v. USC
Clemson at auburn

And on Monday we get to see FL State v. Ole Miss

Ready for some college football!!
Does this mean we need to put Cawacko on suicide watch?

Only one Big10 game worth watching and that's LSWho vs Wisconsin and of course it's being played in Baton Rouge. What is it about SEC pussies that they are so scared to death to play away from home against quality competition? I mean it's not like it's going to snow in Wisconsin till at least October. LOL

Second week is a wash but week three we have OSU vs OK and Oregon vs Nebraska.

First AP poll is out. Bama being #1 is not surprising. Clemson #2 is right, but unusual for the team that lost in the NC game.

Only one Big10 game worth watching and that's LSWho vs Wisconsin and of course it's being played in Baton Rouge. What is it about SEC pussies that they are so scared to death to play away from home against quality competition? I mean it's not like it's going to snow in Wisconsin till at least October. LOL

Second week is a wash but week three we have OSU vs OK and Oregon vs Nebraska.

Mott, the game is being played at Lambo field. So will you call it a home game for the Badgers?

If the Badger's run defense is solid, take it. Otherwise, I would say no.
Badgers had the second best defense in the nation last year and all their defensive starters are returning. Unfortunately their defensive coordinator is now LSWho's defensive coordinator.

They also have their starting RB returning and he's no slouch either. Maybe not as good as Fournier but not far off. If either offense can throw the ball that will probably be the team that wins. LSWho, until proven otherwise is a one dimensional offense and the Badgers have a defense that can stop him. In the passing game the Badgers have always done a good job spreading the field and taking what's available to them in the passing game. If LSWho has one advantage it's that the probably have more depth than the Cheeseheads. I'm thinking it's going to be a closer game then 10 points.

Badgers had the second best defense in the nation last year and all their defensive starters are returning. Unfortunately their defensive coordinator is now LSWho's defensive coordinator.

They also have their starting RB returning and he's no slouch either. Maybe not as good as Fournier but not far off. If either offense can throw the ball that will probably be the team that wins. LSWho, until proven otherwise is a one dimensional offense and the Badgers have a defense that can stop him. In the passing game the Badgers have always done a good job spreading the field and taking what's available to them in the passing game. If LSWho has one advantage it's that the probably have more depth than the Cheeseheads. I'm thinking it's going to be a closer game then 10 points.

Looks like the Tigers were overhyped again.

Lots of teams getting exposed. LSU, UCLA, the entire Big-12... Meanwhile, FCS teams have defeated Miss St, and nearly beaten Arkansas and Tennessee, with more games going on. Up in Big-10 land, Northwestern lost to an FCS school.

Back