College Rovian fans call for confronter to be Tazed

It is the right's response to dissent. Electrocute the motherfuckers! We got the power and you have no right to dissent. If you do you are not a patriot because "America, Right or Wrong!" is the only legitimate stance for them. But if Obama or Hillary become president you will see the "loyal opposition" begin their long campaign of dissent.

Soc the kid in the real episode was harrassing Kerry and I still defended his right to do so and thought the tazing bit was way over board. Hell Kerry was even telling the guys it was alright he would answer the question.

Freedom of speech is worthless if it is only for some.

Soc the kid in the real episode was harrassing Kerry and I still defended his right to do so and thought the tazing bit was way over board. Hell Kerry was even telling the guys it was alright he would answer the question.
I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember Kerry dodging the question in that video.

Freedom of speech is worthless if it is only for some.

True.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJbh2MlNHug"]YouTube - UF Student Tased by Univ of Florida Police[/ame]

The first thing you hear Kerry say is thats alright let me answer his question

No problem.

I still think the guy was a attention hound but there was no damn need to drag him off and taze him.

Back