Colt Gray’s— Disturbing Obsession with Parkland Massacre Revealed

volsrock1

Verified User
What has shaken the public even more is the revelation that Colt Gray harbored an “obsession” with infamous school shootings, according to the New York Times.

According to investigators, a search of Gray’s home uncovered disturbing evidence linking the young boy to the 2018 Parkland shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 people were killed.

Well well well

If they had searched the home in 2023 after he made threats they would have found this out then

And all guns could have been removed from the house.... and kid could not have got a hold of Dads gun

Last edited:
GATEWAY = FAKE NEWS

Interesting how cultist as this poster always has to rely on shit sites as Gateway as sources, says it all

What has shaken the public even more is the revelation that Colt Gray harbored an “obsession” with infamous school shootings, according to the New York Times.

According to investigators, a search of Gray’s home uncovered disturbing evidence linking the young boy to the 2018 Parkland shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 people were killed.

Well well well

If they had searched the home in 2023 after he made threats they would have found this out then

stop...I knew, I knew, I knew it was yet again, a white person. 14 fuckin years old with a AKA-47 and his fuckin parents claim to have no knowlege of their kid owning such a weapon. I am so tired of hearing these families having NO CLUE of their childs mental capacity. another reason the law should also procecute parents. I as a single parent of 5, knew instinctively when one was troubled or having problems...just the look on the face...HOW??? BECAUSE WE TALKED!!​

stop...I knew, I knew, I knew it was yet again, a white person. 14 fuckin years old with a AKA-47 and his fuckin parents claim to have no knowlege of their kid owning such a weapon. I am so tired of hearing these families having NO CLUE of their childs mental capacity. another reason the law should also procecute parents. I as a single parent of 5, knew instinctively when one was troubled or having problems...just the look on the face...HOW??? BECAUSE WE TALKED!!​

That include all the black parents that claim no clue their kid is out at 2 am firing his gun killing people...and that happens a hell of a lot more times than a white boy shooting

So lock up all black moms with a kid that is out gang banging with a gun and kills

There would be a shit load of locked up black Moms in every big blue city

But all the black parents that claim no clue their kid is out at 2 am firing his gun killing people...and that happens a hell of a lot more times that a school mass shooter

So lock up all black moms with a kid that is out gang banging with a gun and kills

stop....agreed, but here's the deal, most of these sorry ass negro's is out shooting up other negro's, something I nor anybody should give a Fuck about. Be honest, ni*** out that late at night, deserves a bullet...may they rest in piss LOL....but corn fed, blonde blue eyed white MEN???? Yall got the world at your feet, own this country and half the planet simply by virtue of skin tone, first in line for everything the world has to offer, WHO SHOULD BE MORE PISSED AND WANT TO KILL JUST FOR THE SPORT OF IT??? Piss poor sorry ass ni***** or red carpet privileged white men?? Ill wait??​

Back