Columbia rabbi warns Jewish students to go home

Earl

Columbia rabbi warns Jewish students to go home

Don’t come back to campus because of ‘extreme antisemitism

What are we doing I should say not doing and allowing kids to be vilified and be afraid when you paying that school many thousands to "educate them'"

What the democrats have done to education all the way from kindergarten to High Priced garbage like Columbia. How can most Americans vote democratic, they are seeing this with their own eyes.

A prominent rabbi at Columbia University took the drastic step Sunday of warning Jewish students to go home and not return to campus because of “extreme antisemitism” at the Ivy League school. The dire directive followed yet another night of virulent anti-Israel protests on campus — which included one protester holding up a sign suggesting that students waving Israeli flags should be the next target of Hamas terrorists.”

The events of the last few days, especially last night, have made it clear that Columbia University’s Public Safety and the NYPD cannot guarantee Jewish students’ safety in the face of extreme antisemitism and anarchy,” Rabbi Elie Buechler told students Sunday morning.

It deeply pains me to say that I would strongly recommend you return home as soon as possible and remain home until the reality in and around campus has dramatically improved.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/us-ne...ck-to-campus-because-of-extreme-antisemitism/

What country are we now living in?

A group of people are being threatened, harassed and attacked because of their religion.

What if this was happening to Muslims due to their religion?

The Democrats will not stop this, the FBI and the Justice Dept., are ignoring this.

Nothing changes , growing up in NYC, especially near Easter time the christer goyim kids would attack us Jewish kids yelling and physical attacks for killing their man God. As a teenager I was physically attacked on the way to shul. A long 2000 year history , It didn't start Oct 7th but another eruption with different attackers with the same message. Thankfully my parents and grandparents aren't around to see today

It is a conundrum.

The survival of Israel is at stake. Jews are being threatened, harassed and assaulted by far left Democrats screaming death to Israel, death to America. Hamas, a terrorist group representing the Palestinians, marches on college campuses and in the streets. They scream "from the river to the sea." This has to be a terrorist threat, wishing for the death of a group of people.

There are a number of Democrats in Congress who support Hamas. College students and professors and administrators support Hamas.

Yet the Jews continue to support and vote for Democrats. It is a death wish for Jews to support Democrats.

Last edited:
Guno צְבִי;5970030 said:
Nothing changes , growing up in NYC, especially near Easter time the christer goyim kids would attack us Jewish kids yelling and physical attacks for killing their man God. As a teenager I was physically attacked on the way to shul. A long 2000 year history , It didn't start Oct 7th but another eruption with different attackers with the same message. Thankfully my parents and grandparents aren't around to see today

We had a few Jewish students in my high school and more in my university in Nashville and there was no harassment. They stayed to themselves, for the most part and we honored this. They were the best students and lived in an upper scale neighborhood. They bothered no one. I believe that this happened in big cities and even some small cities but it did not happen where I lived.

A thousand years from now, if there still is an America and past history continues, there will probably be major conflict between Jews and Muslims... and some others.

Never again appears to be happening again.

No one should fear going to class or to study or eat dinner... Every one of those protesters should be suspended If not arrested...

My little town is a Highly populated Jewish community... Such activity would never be tolerated.... And everybody here knows that which is why it doesn't happen....

My little town is a Highly populated Jewish community... Such activity would never be tolerated.... And everybody here knows that which is why it doesn't happen....

Indeed.

The violence against Jews appears to be escalating at an exponential rate.

I understand the history of the Muslims and Jews but I do not understand why it continues. Many of the children on both sides grow up without a mom or dad yet the violence continues. The Bible says that there will always be wars and rumors of wars. I just do not understand why.

Nothing like a pro palestine protest at Yale before passover starts... I guess they're not studying for finals...

Back