Common Sense vs Common Since

serenity

Verified User
word play title that is deeper than translating 5 words from real existing and socially managing outcomes each lifetime timed apart now. 14 years I have failed to break the "we believe barrier" of people devoted to ideas life isn't more than reality creating constant outcomes of lifetimes incoming never the same person twice.

Intellectually on the same page or instinctively timed apart sharing the same moment The adapt or become extinct constant due to parallel evolving since conceived into being part of life never staying the same compounding lifetimes twice each reproduction is sharing the common experrience of timed apart so far.

Back to 14 years of my life as only timed apart now which translates into now is physically eternity while occupying space conceived to decomposed in this atmosphere. Only explanation in physical constants "perpetual balancing universe of ever changing details spontaneously adding together now and between erosion of eternal conbimations of inorganic universal galaxies and solar systems comes specific life in specific atmospheric conditions such as this planet's life combines in contracting results of combined Reproductive cells being the numbers present from now on.

The philosophy time is money has got to be the most corrupting part of translating life in plain sight to managed outcomes. and this is all supported in each branch of teaching next generations the rules of managing outcomes while occupying the moment of parallel evolving in a natural kinetic environment of tmed apart now, 24/7.

Root of all evil serving and saving the humanities intellectually as ancestrally displaced so far. common sense correct? each lifetime shares the experience of timed apart now,i.e.in the same boat rowing ourselves cradle to grave with, "Free Will" instinctive awareness to proportionately here.

damn my gibberish has been so specific and everyone just won't change their open mind of surrendered self to common causes of "we say so"..

Last edited:
'Common sense' is just the traditional name for ideology, the pattern of ideas nobody questions if they want to stay safe.

common since inception of the species. Mutually evolving replacements of those reproducing them sustaining the current population so far as arrived since inception. Gee no missing links regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female birth defect between.

Boils down to humans make up life existed beyond timed apart now in every reality governing human behavior forward since dawn of civilization, tradition name for societal evolution creating doubt about life being kinetically self evident living eternally separates reproducitons so far and the concept of tomorrows corrupted each ancestor alive now. Gee why can't humans get along?

Too many ways to work against each other morally, legally, ethically for the sake of God, Country, Community, economy? Character role playing is worth the self extinction of one's own species. Intellectual insanity.

Back