Comparing Trump's Presidency to Biden's Presidency

Libhater

Verified User
The government forced businesses to close due to COVID mandates and people lost their jobs under Trump. Now that they're allowed to reopen, Biden calls it 'HIS' "creation" of jobs.

They said that Trump would start WWIIII.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump would persecute his political enemies.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump would be the laughingstock of the world.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump wasn't mentally fit.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump would ruin our retirements and send inflation through the roof.
Biden is doing that.

They lied and we're all suffering now for it.

The only people to have prospered under Biden are Drug Cartels, Ukraine, China, and the Taliban. Oh, and the Biden Family Syndicate.

You're watching the Democrat Party exert every fiber of their being to destroy the country in every single way and as fast as they can. And I'm not exaggerating. The border, law and disorder, inflation, our school children, banking, fentanyl overdoses, over 6.3 million aliens entered the country since Jan 2021. Everything has turned to shit in 2+ years of Biden.

The government forced businesses to close due to COVID mandates and people lost their jobs under Trump. Now that they're allowed to reopen, Biden calls it 'HIS' "creation" of jobs.

They said that Trump would start WWIIII.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump would persecute his political enemies.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump would be the laughingstock of the world.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump wasn't mentally fit.
Biden is doing that.

They said Trump would ruin our retirements and send inflation through the roof.
Biden is doing that.

They lied and we're all suffering now for it.

The only people to have prospered under Biden are Drug Cartels, Ukraine, China, and the Taliban. Oh, and the Biden Family Syndicate.

You're watching the Democrat Party exert every fiber of their being to destroy the country in every single way and as fast as they can. And I'm not exaggerating. The border, law and disorder, inflation, our school children, banking, fentanyl overdoses, over 6.3 million aliens entered the country since Jan 2021. Everything has turned to shit in 2+ years of Biden.

Tell us again about the $8 trillion deficit run up by Trump.
Tell us about Trumps impeachments and criminal charges.
Tell us how Trump lied to us about the danger of Covid from day one, and was responsible for hundreds of thousands of American deaths.
Tell us why trump is unable to tell the truth about most anything.
Tell us why Donald is now a sexual predator and is facing even more criminal indictments.

Tell us again about the $8 trillion deficit run up by Trump.
Most went to fighting COVID

us about Trumps impeachments and criminal charges.

All bogus...nothing there, total democrat shit show

Tell us how Trump lied to us about the danger of Covid from day one, and was responsible for hundreds of thousands of American deaths.
How did he lie about the danger of COVID? People like Cuomo were responsible for the mindless deaths of thousands of elderly patients. Trump saved
many lives by rapidly pushing through the two vaccines. The democrat Fauci was also responsible for

Tell us why trump is unable to tell the truth about most anything.
You'll have to be the one to tell us how Trump hasn't told the truth, for I can't find anything of the sort.

Tell us why Donald is now a sexual predator and is facing even more criminal indictments.

He's not a sexual predator. Of course Trump wasn't going to get a fair decision coming from a N.Y. court where the
entire state has it in for him, like does that alvin bragg nutcase. The case should have been a he said she said case
from the get go and quickly thrown out. This so-called rape case happened some 30 years ago. Where is the proof
that Trump sexually molested her? Was there some kind of DNA or a video account of it? NO....NO!
abused this woman?

While we got to see your nonsensical sizing up of Trump, how about YOU trying your best to go back to the OP to use
as a guide by giving us your best take on just how good biden is doing for America and for the American people.

You'll have to be the one to tell us how Trump hasn't told the truth, for I can't find anything of the sort.

You're not trying ...

"The line 'Make America great again' was mine, I came up with it about a year ago."

That's a lie. Reagan coined it in 1980.

And that's just one of hundreds, even thousands.

You're not trying ...

"The line 'Make America great again' was mine, I came up with it about a year ago."

That's a lie. Reagan coined it in 1980.

And that's just one of hundreds, even thousands.

My favorite lie that Trump told was the one about getting the troops a 10% raise. Not only did he lie to the faces of our soldiers serving in Iraq, he made up a story about how he had demanded that 'they' make it 10%.

The lie was made up out of whole cloth, but the imaginary conversation was the icing on the cake. Trump lies when the truth will do. He is a compulsive liar. And now he's being held to account.

Trump will be the Republican nominee. He will lose in a massive landslide. And then he will end up in jail. Where he belongs. And we will no longer have to put up with cult bullshit. We can tell them to STFU. I'm starting now.

Most went to fighting COVID

All bogus...nothing there, total democrat shit show

How did he lie about the danger of COVID? People like Cuomo were responsible for the mindless deaths of thousands of elderly patients. Trump saved
many lives by rapidly pushing through the two vaccines. The democrat Fauci was also responsible for

He's not a sexual predator. Of course Trump wasn't going to get a fair decision coming from a N.Y. court where the
entire state has it in for him, like does that alvin bragg nutcase. The case should have been a he said she said case
from the get go and quickly thrown out. This so-called rape case happened some 30 years ago. Where is the proof
that Trump sexually molested her? Was there some kind of DNA or a video account of it? NO....NO!
abused this woman?

While we got to see your nonsensical sizing up of Trump, how about YOU trying your best to go back to the OP to use
as a guide by giving us your best take on just how good biden is doing for America and for the American people.

You are just full of your usual lies and bullshit, honey pot.

My goodness, all these radical lefties here that couldn't come up with even one disagreement with many or all of the Biden lies and the Biden disasters
as clearly stated in the OP. Perhaps you anti American lefties are starting to see the total failures by biden and his administration, although, I highly
doubt that you're intelligent enough or capable enough to see the light or to admit you've been supporting a complete failure as potus, and supporting an
un if not anti American political party.

Back