Comrade Kamala on duality

Truth Detector

Contributor
The dumb word salad is strong in this one. :laugh:

"Our election is about understanding the importance of this beautiful country of ours in terms of what we stand for around the globe as a democracy," Harris said. "As a democracy, we know there's a duality to the nature of democracy. On the one hand, incredible strength when it is intact. What it does for its people, to protect and defend their rights. Incredibly strong."

"And incredibly fragile, It is only as strong as our willingness to fight for it. And that's what this campaign is about."

"I think of democracy as… there are like two sides to it. There's a duality to it… when a democracy is intact, it is extraordinarily strong in the power it gives the people. The duality is that on the other hand, it is extremely fragile this democracy, It is only as strong as our willingness to fight for it. What gives me hope, is I know we are prepared to fight for it."

The dumb word salad is strong in this one. :laugh:

"Our election is about understanding the importance of this beautiful country of ours in terms of what we stand for around the globe as a democracy," Harris said. "As a democracy, we know there's a duality to the nature of democracy. On the one hand, incredible strength when it is intact. What it does for its people, to protect and defend their rights. Incredibly strong."

"And incredibly fragile, It is only as strong as our willingness to fight for it. And that's what this campaign is about."

"I think of democracy as… there are like two sides to it. There's a duality to it… when a democracy is intact, it is extraordinarily strong in the power it gives the people. The duality is that on the other hand, it is extremely fragile this democracy, It is only as strong as our willingness to fight for it. What gives me hope, is I know we are prepared to fight for it."

Brandon is drag

Yep. Unheard of in modern politics. But Dems and their willful enablers in the media will pretend that it is perfectly normal.
Newsom holding a press conference to claim that CA energy prices are not high is a great look onto how bold the lies of power are now.

The government's claims on grocery store inflation as well....they lie even though everyone can see for themselves that they are being lied to....the faithful AKA Good People are expected to repeat the lie.

Re grocery inflation I note the people who take receipts from 3-4 years ago and attempt to buy the same things today, and finding out that factoring in shrinkage of packages inflation is something like 100%----not the 30%ish the government claims.

Re grocery inflation I note the people who take receipts from 3-4 years ago and attempt to buy the same things today, and finding out that factoring in shrinkage of packages inflation is something like 100%----not the 30%ish the government claims.
I would not be surprised.

Back