Comrade T!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I SUPPORT LADYT FOR THE OFFICE OF SUPREME COMMANDER OF PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF JPP! SHE SHALL REPLACE THAT RAT-FACE COCKBREATH GRIND! ALL WHO OPPOSE US IN THE REVOLUTION SHALL FALL!

COMRADE T FTW!

The Ladyt+Grind+Watermark alliance has lasted for a long time. You are my BBBff's (bulletin board best friends forever). Our revolution culminated with having one of your own put into the highest place of power. Of course we must keep up appearances to the rest, they cannot learn of our privledged status. So go ahead and have your little revolution. Try stopping the sunrise while you are at it, that'll probably be easier O_O

I'm taking orders for weapons. Nothing nuclear or any WMDs (real or imagined).

Get'em while the supply is good. Who knows how much of an order your opponents will place.

Sol's Virtual Guns & Implements of Destruction - All the best revolutions and insurgencies shop at Sol's

I'm taking orders for weapons. Nothing nuclear or any WMDs (real or imagined).

Get'em while the supply is good. Who knows how much of an order your opponents will place.

Sol's Virtual Guns & Implements of Destruction - All the best revolutions and insurgencies shop at Sol's

ahem.......

Where's my money ho'?

And who said you could have side arms business deals? Where's my cut?

ahem.......

Where's my money ho'?

And who said you could have side arms business deals? Where's my cut?

Your cut? Of what? You cheap assed revolutionaries haven't bought anything yet.

And side business? This is my main business. The chatting and fighting is just a hobby. But one of the pluses of having an arms business is that you get to have a warehouse full of weapons. Which, in turn, makes it so I don't have to ask permission for much of anything. :cof1:

I didn't see a If he calls me ho, he gotta go! poll, so I didn't vote, what a snob, huh.

I withdraw my offer to sell arms. Was almost a funny joke, but my sense of humor is failing.

Too much bullshit and not enough laughing. And this place ain't helping.

Back