Confirmed NRA Cowards Yank Facebook Page?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
The NRA's Facebook Page Disappeared Right After The Newtown Massacre

The day before the Newtown, Conn., elementary school massacre the National Rifle Association celebrated a milestone: It had accumulated 1.7 million fans on Facebook. It even tweeted a joyful graphic (at right).

A day after the killings, however, the NRA's Facebook went missing in action. It cannot be found on the social network. The disappearance was first noted on the USA Carry pro-gun bulletin board.

The move occurred at the same time as the NRA's Twitter stream went silent -- and suffered a barrage of whithering tweets from critics.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...er-the-newtown-massacre-2012-12#ixzz2FARxtND8

These cowardly f*cks refused to appear on any of the Sunday morning political shows too!

What are they scared of??? They should be making their case to own assault rifles and mow down little children as part of your 2nd amendment rights?!!

sgen577l.jpg

pfen375l.jpg

ktun349l.jpg

I'm sorry, Ken. I didn't see this before I posted my thread. Perhaps the mods can merge the two threads?

They know the days of their unbridled influence are over. Let them go back to what they were supposed to do: Educate.

No Problem

I'm sorry, Ken. I didn't see this before I posted my thread. Perhaps the mods can merge the two threads?

They know the days of their unbridled influence are over. Let them go back to what they were supposed to do: Educate.

I have posted threads, I did not know that have already been posted too!

I guess it's easy to figure out that the NRA, with their silence, takes responsibility for these murders.

Back