Confused Trump demanded "my documents" back — after lawyers warned him he'd be indict

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Confused Trump demanded "my documents" back — after lawyers warned him he'd be indict

Former President Donald Trump last month demanded the return of "my documents" and "my boxes" — even asking his lawyers if they could reclaim them from the federal government — after they informed him that he would soon be indicted, a source with direct knowledge of the matter

The request came in one of several similar conversations the former president has had in recent months, the sources said. In another exchange, Trump asserted that those materials belong to "me" and claimed that it was "illegal" for him to no longer have access to the documents seized in the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago last August. He has also asked about what other legal tactics or court filings his team could employ to get them back that they may not have thought of.

According to the source with direct knowledge, Trump has said that he will get the seized materials back in 2025 because he believes he will be re-elected and have unchallenged access to them and a host of other government information again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...hH?cvid=3bf16c8a60fb4437b46e71b424032216&ei=9

Former President Donald Trump last month demanded the return of "my documents"
So he was lying his flabby ass off when he hollered that he just needed more time to fish out his golf shirts and souvenirs from the boxes before returning them to government.

So he was lying his flabby ass off when he hollered that he just needed more time to fish out his golf shirts and souvenirs from the boxes before returning them to government.

He’s lying almost every time he talks.

Back