Congrats New England

I hate the Pats, but when you get to a certain point in the game, and they're losing, and you know they're still going to win - it means they've done pretty well over the years.

I have to respect that team. It's amazing how they always pull these games out.

I hate the Pats, but when you get to a certain point in the game, and they're losing, and you know they're still going to win - it means they've done pretty well over the years.

I have to respect that team. It's amazing how they always pull these games out.
Alabama's the same.

I rooted for the Patriots last year because they were playing a shitty southern team in the Super Bowl. Since they are re-matching Philly (2004), I will foot for the Eagles (even though they have the next worst fan base after the Raiders).

Fun fact, when I got back from my basic training and tech school, the very first day that I reported for duty to my unit was Super Bowl Sunday, 2005. When people ask me when I first got here, I like to respond, "Super Bowl XXXIX."

New England did it, again! They have the combination of being lucky and good.

They definitely are the team to beat; I am not sure how they were "lucky". Lucky the Jaguars forgot how to score in the second half??? :rofl2:

I will be rooting for the sparrows....I mean Eagles!

I would like to see the pass interference rule ,changed to the college 15 yards.
To many games are being decided by a officials
judgement call on long pass interference penalties.

Back