Congratulations to Grind and the rest of the Massholes, that was fun to watch!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Loved the game. Didn't really care much other than wanted Grind to cry some more... But dayum, Greatest comeback in Superbowl history and first OT Superbowl game!

oh man that game was fucking awesome.

when it was 21-3.. I was like "ok we are still in this"

when it was 28-3... I was like "fuck.... ok this is going to be tough"

I never gave up hope. I always thought we were in it, although I do have to admit I was getting pretty worried, and I was starting to shift to the mindset of "well I hope we make it competitive at least"

I knew brady was capable of marching down the field and running it up. But so much had to go right for us.

One thing I don't see being talked about much is that falcons literally could have iced this game. There was 4 minutes left and they were on the 23 yard line. I know it's kinda unconventional but seriously just kick the field goal. Even on second down. Or at least just do one or two running plays. It would have been fucking impossible for us to comeback being down 11 with 4 minutes left. we'd need the touch down, the two point conversation, then have falcons not bleed the clock, then still need to get a FG of our own. Game would have been iced right then and there. But instead falcons got greedy and got pushed back to 3rd and 33 and we were back in it.

Man I just keep winning. I don't know what it is like to lose. I rooted for cubs, I rooted for clinton to lose, now pats win. I am on a roll.

I also had a 6 month beard I shaved off today. I was worried I just fucked up all the mojo for a while. Shouldn't have risked that.

LOL

Az3EPcQ.png

I am a die hard Steelers fan so obviously this season didn't go they way I wanted. But I hoped the Patriots would win just to shut haters like KKKhristiefan up. Of course like the election they just won't accept it

I am a die hard Steelers fan so obviously this season didn't go they way I wanted. But I hoped the Patriots would win just to shut haters like KKKhristiefan up. Of course like the election they just won't accept it

Fans are furious after questionable decision by refs emerges from final play of Super Bowl 51

The New England Patriots stormed back from down 28-3 to upset the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl 51’s thrilling overtime contest.
But some fans weren’t quite so willing to simply accept the 34-28 result.
After a pass interference call put the Patriots on the one-yard line, an incompletion on first down set New England up on the brink of ending the game. Running back James White appeared to punch it in from just outside the end zone, and fans weren’t happy with the still shot:

"Not even a review? Knee looked down before he made the final stretch over the plane #SuperBowl #Falcons #Patriots pic.twitter.com/MVCwciRJ3a"

While it’s not super clear that he does break the plane, as the ball is a bit obstructed by a defender’s leg, the play was ruled a touchdown on the field.
That means even if there’s a review there has to be definitive proof that he doesn’t break the plane and there’s simply not that.
Enjoy the win, Pats fans.
— Keenan Parente (@keenan_parente) February 6, 2017

that was a great game. the officials only missed one call, as far as I could tell. the holding call that put them at 3rd and 33 should have been offset by the facemask at the tackle, but the way that the falcons fell apart probably wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Back