Congratulations to my Alma mater UCF!!!!

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Big time kudos to my Alma mater, The University of Central Florida and their football team The UCF Knights!!!

Upon winning the Peach Bowl in Atlanta today by beating 7th ranked Auburn, they accomplished something only 44 teams in college football history have done.

They went undefeated on the season, with a final record of 13 - 0, making them the only undefeated college football team in the nation. :cool:

Made even more remarkable by the fact that just two seasons ago, they went 0 - 12.

:awesome: :cheer: :yay: :babydance: :chicken: GO KNIGHTS!!!!! GO KNIGHTS!!!!! GO KNIGHTS!!!!! :awesome: :cheer: :yay: :babydance: :chicken:

Big time kudos to my Alma mater, The University of Central Florida and their football team The UCF Knights!!!

Upon winning the Peach Bowl in Atlanta today by beating 7th ranked Auburn, they accomplished something only 44 teams in college football history have done.

They went undefeated on the season, with a final record of 13 - 0, making them the only undefeated college football team in the nation. :cool:

Made even more remarkable by the fact that just two seasons ago, they went 0 - 12.

:awesome: :cheer: :yay: :babydance: :chicken: GO KNIGHTS!!!!! GO KNIGHTS!!!!! GO KNIGHTS!!!!! :awesome: :cheer: :yay: :babydance: :chicken:

Prove it.

I enjoyed the game, but was sorry about the result... WAR EAGLE>

It was a great game. But it must be hard to be an auburn fan this year. Especially watching two teams you beat in the regular season play for the National Championship.

I was following the game on my phone while watching Notre Dame suck less than LSU. Very impressive, given that unbeaten teams like UCF are not usually given any respect (like playoff consideration).

I was following the game on my phone while watching Notre Dame suck less than LSU. Very impressive, given that unbeaten teams like UCF are not usually given any respect (like playoff consideration).

Yeah, I'm wondering if the win will even move them up in the final rankings.

I think they went into the game ranked #10. Auburn was #7 I believe.

UCF should AT LEAST take Auburn's slot if not better.

Back