Congratulations to the Democrats

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I just thought I'd make sure y'all knew I was happy for you as my friends and that I hope that Obama does well.

It is one of those regular sayings that you hear, "When the President does well, we all do well." There are some things that have a ring of truth, there are exceptions, of course, but that has little matter to this post.

I look forward to seeing what is going to happen, and even though I disagree with his policy I look forward to seeing what comes from what we as Americans did this November 4th and discussing the pros and cons of each item as it takes place.

It will be interesting to watch what Bush does as a lame duck as well in these last two months before he hands the reigns over to the Obama Administration.

Congratulations guys,

You won. Don't be afraid to act like it.

It’s weird, but other than thor, who wrote that post about McCain winning PA and the election because of racism, I have no desire to gloat. Even with the idiots I work with. I’m just relieved.

It’s weird, but other than thor, who wrote that post about McCain winning PA and the election because of racism, I have no desire to gloat. Even with the idiots I work with. I’m just relieved.
I don't either. I just want him to get his cabinet together and start working on the economy.

I don't either. I just want him to get his cabinet together and start working on the economy.

I can’t wait to see who is in his cabinet. One thing that has really been striking me –obama has said he doesn’t want “retreads”. Yet, the punditry is insisting he should pick all of these Clinton leftovers. That he will pick them actually. So I am watching that to see who has read obama wrong. Me, or the pundits.

Dixie brought out the gloat in me; he's been a real punk since Tuesday.

Nice post, Damo.

Oh Dixie too, I forgot about him. I read very few of his posts, that’s why. I figured he was still waiting for the game-changing “Puma” votes to come in.

I think Sec Treas should be Geithner because he is a fresh face, has worked at Treas during Clinton and Shrub. Summer would also be a good choice because he is a serious academic BUT he would be a retread. I don't mind retreads, I would actually like to see Powell as sec def.

Robert gibbs is going to be white house press secretary. I like him.

Robin Gibbs of the Bee Gees? He's not even a citizen! Who is going to be Sec of Energy Leonardo Dicaprio? How about Streisand for Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare

typical libs .. lol

I just thought I'd make sure y'all knew I was happy for you as my friends and that I hope that Obama does well.

It is one of those regular sayings that you hear, "When the President does well, we all do well." There are some things that have a ring of truth, there are exceptions, of course, but that has little matter to this post.

I look forward to seeing what is going to happen, and even though I disagree with his policy I look forward to seeing what comes from what we as Americans did this November 4th and discussing the pros and cons of each item as it takes place.

It will be interesting to watch what Bush does as a lame duck as well in these last two months before he hands the reigns over to the Obama Administration.

Congratulations guys,

You won. Don't be afraid to act like it.

I thank you my friend.

You are invited (not that you need to be invited in your own country but hey) to help make it the best direction possible. We need smart people of all stripes to make this really work right. Keep us honest , keep us grounded, keep us facing all the facts and work with us.

The real "Yes we DID" is not here yet.

Robin Gibbs of the Bee Gees? He's not even a citizen! Who is going to be Sec of Energy Leonardo Dicaprio? How about Streisand for Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare

typical libs .. lol

Now that would be a team I could learn to love!

Back