Congressional Democrats Want To vote Down Due Process.

Robo

Verified User
Congressional Democrats filibuster the Senate to promote a vote on another unconstitutional leftist law to trash 5th amendment “due process.” These are the same folks that promote America taking in more and more middle eastern refugees that ISIS has promised they would infiltrate with “Islamic Terrorist” to murder Americans in America.

Congressional Democrats filibuster the Senate to promote a vote on another unconstitutional leftist law to trash 5th amendment “due process.” These are the same folks that promote America taking in more and more middle eastern refugees that ISIS has promised they would infiltrate with “Islamic Terrorist” to murder Americans in America.

Nothing you can do. You don't vote. Lawmakers do not care about people who don't vote.

When laws are passed that you disagree with, remember - you did nothing to influence the legislators who vote yea or nay.

Desh and ILA have more influence over the future of America than you do.

Poor Bobo.

Lefties like Thingy think ISIS is bluffing. And the looks of an AR15 makes him quake in his Birkenstocks

The guy in your video must be a very poor shot. If North Korea decided to invade, I don't want that clown to defend me. I could buy new tires for the cost of the ammo that he ran through. RED DAWN!!!

The guy in your video must be a very poor shot. If North Korea decided to invade, I don't want that clown to defend me. I could buy new tires for the cost of the ammo that he ran through. RED DAWN!!!

Bedwetter thought Red Dawn was a documentary.

Nothing you can do. You don't vote. Lawmakers do not care about people who don't vote.

When laws are passed that you disagree with, remember - you did nothing to influence the legislators who vote yea or nay.

Poor Bobo.
Poor Bobo

Tactical bed-wetter zombie nerd rifle.
LOL

Don't worry. Hillary will protect you. Remember she was shot at in Bosnia.

Poor Bobo.

If voting in the duopoly's rigged elections "influences America's well-being," How'd America get a 20 trillion $ debt, endless unconstitutional, undeclared wars, more citizens in jail than any other country, a huge profit tax free market for drug dealers and 2 felons, Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump the only 2 candidates for the Presidency with any chance of actually winning the Presidency? Seems as thought y'all voting suckers need to shitcan your rigged system and start over, huh?:rofl2::cof1:

Troll's little ass-kissing brother attempts to speak again!

They are a cute couple aren't they?

Leonpussy reminds me of that cartoon where the little yip yip dog bounces around the bigger dog begging for validation.

Like I said at least JPP keeps the both of them off of the streets and decreases the likelihood of them being another Lanza. Judging by their posts they have definite tendencies towards violence.

They are a cute couple aren't they?

Leonpussy reminds me of that cartoon where the little yip yip dog bounces around the bigger dog begging for validation.

Like I said at least JPP keeps the both of them off of the streets and decreases the likelihood of them being another Lanza. Judging by their posts they have definite tendencies towards violence.

Notice also, that Troll is a flaming coward. He's petrified at the thought of having to face up to an actual debate with his betters, so he banns multiple members from his stupid absurd threads. Those banned from Troll's threads wear a badge of honor! Actually, they're not hardly worth a reply anyhow.

Poor Bobo.

Sure they do. There are plenty of minorities that don't vote for which lawmakers created programs like Affirmative Action, food stamps, and the like.

Last week the liberals on here were breathless over some supposed gun vote that took place yesterday. Haven't heard anything from them about it. Did we get more restrictions? The left guaranteed it

Back