Connecticut to allow Same Sex Marriage

Robdawg

Add Connecticut, along with Massachusetts as well as California, Canada and a few other nations, to the list of places where same sex couples in NY can now travel to and get married.

The Nutmeg State’s Supreme Court has ruled in favor of same sex marriage.

The case, according to AP, stemmed from a 2004 lawsuit by eight same sex couples who contended that a ban on marriage amounted to discrimination.

Here’s a release from the Empire State Pride Agenda:

“We are thrilled that Connecticut has done the right thing and ended discrimination against tens of thousands of same-sex couples and their families by allowing them access to the literally hundreds of protections that come with marriage. Connecticut has joined Massachusetts and California in declaring that nothing short of full marriage equality will put an end to the hardships that many loving, committed same-sex couples and their families experience on a daily basis.

State by State. Of course you will never get the sister fuckers in Alabama to agree that it is ok for Queers to be married.

just another step out of the dark ages

of course it will give the religious an ulcer

it would be nice if we all practiced live and let live

just another step out of the dark ages

of course it will give the religious an ulcer

it would be nice if we all practiced live and let live
Of course we can live and let live. So long as you live according to their religous beliefs even if you don't believe.

But speaking of this. Tonight I am going to a reception for two friends of my parents that went to California two weeks ago and got married. New Mexico's constitution is very clear about recogintion of marriages granted in other states so they are going to file their state taxes as married and if New Mexico does not let them I am going to file suit.

I heard there's a big party planned to celebrate this in the town of Gaylordsville.

Just kidding. It's in Woodbury on Sodom road

Back