Conservative Conspiracy

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23176099/
Limbaugh sees no reconciliation with McCain

“I would like today to announce a tentative decision — I’m still thinking about it — to endorse Barack Obama,” he said, his head cocked slightly toward his 18-karat-gold-plated microphone, his hands spread wide like the wings of his sleek G4 jet.

I'm convinced of a few things

#1) Hell must have frozen over
#2) He & other right wing pundits are trying something new: support the democratic candidates publicly to make democrats question supporting them.
I must admit its working. now that mAnn and Pillman Limbaugh are saying they are going to support the democratic nominees, I may have to rethink my choice.

“I would like today to announce a tentative decision — I’m still thinking about it — to endorse Barack Obama,” he said, his head cocked slightly toward his 18-karat-gold-plated microphone, his hands spread wide like the wings of his sleek G4 jet.

#2) He & other right wing pundits are trying something new: support the democratic candidates publicly to make democrats question supporting them.
I must admit its working. now that mAnn and Pillman Limbaugh are saying they are going to support the democratic nominees, I may have to rethink my choice.

He must be stoned on oxycontin today.

Rush is doing the right thing. Continuing to rally behind people who betray you is stupid. The republicans need a few seasons out of office until they act right. And hillary is the anti-christ, that leaves obama.

They laughed when we talked about ron paul. Now when we talk about switching to obama, it's not as funny.

Screw republicans, screw McCain.

I think the cons are resigned to losing.
I they don't support Mcain they get to say it wasn't thier fault.

LOL. Nope, hoping people will realize what a mess the War Powers Act makes of things and that a candidate emerges promoting an end to the most devastating legislation to our society since social security took apart the extended family.

Ann Coulter was going to support Hillary, so pick your poison if that's what is going to make you question a candidate.

Back