Conservative wonk playbook: SOS, different day.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Seems like the right wing pundits and media hounds are all upset that President Biden didn't immediately fly to Hawaii to make an "official" assessment of the terrible firestorm situation. This is DESPITE THE FACT that Biden immediately activated resources to help out, and that THE LOCAL GOV'T ASKED THAT HE NOT COME UNTIL THINGS ARE BETTER UNDER CONTROL.

If people are wondering why this is such an issue outside of common sense, here's a little trip down memory lane regarding President Obama and a pre-President Trump during a similar disaster in the USA. Enjoy:

Baton Rouge Aid Worker Rips Trump For “Photo-Op” Visit To Flood Zone, Defends Obama In Viral Post

Louisiana residents are no stranger to the volatile fury of nature and the destruction she brings. As humanity continues to recklessly burn fossil fuels and heat the planet, tragedies like the floods currently plaguing the state of Louisiana will continue to occur with greater intensity and greater frequency.

With that in mind, it’s important for us as a nation to learn to properly react to such events, to learn how we can truly help – and when we’re just getting in the way.

Mrs. Neva Butkus of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, just taught Republican nominee Donald Trump a critical lesson in disaster management

https://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08...jsF0E6z41l5lu7G2LPZyETb_czYwsPMmaltDZUCsaTgxM

Hey Peachy, I'm sure you've noticed that the system tells you that I can't see your posts because you're on my ignore list. Unless someone not on the list responds to you, I won't ever see it. I just get the following: This message is hidden because Tinkerpeach is on your ignore list.

Now you'll be on that list for a month or so until you stop being a MAGA troll, to which I'll check. If you're still acting silly, back on the list you go. Continue in that manner and you'll be permanently banned.

I tell you this because despite you constantly telling me that my threads/posts are not worth anything, you are consistently hounding them. Also, you constantly use MAGA troll tactics like willful ignorance, revisionism, factual myopia and just plain old lying and denying. Sad.

Who told Biden not to come to Hawaii and why would they even ask that?

Presidents wait until things are a bit settled because a president and his entourage take a lot of people and resources from the clean-up job. They wait until it can be done without screwing things up. Why don't you know that?

Presidents wait until things are a bit settled because a president and his entourage take a lot of people and resources from the clean-up job. They wait until it can be done without screwing things up. Why don't you know that?

Bullshit.

They can fly over it in a helicopter right from the airport then go meet with the governor.

Because he's a willfully ignorant, intellectually dishonest MAGA troll. She can't deal with the OP or the information in the link in Post #4. That's why I have the little dope on the ignore list, as it's a waste of time to respond to her point for point.

Hey Peachy, I'm sure you've noticed that the system tells you that I can't see your posts because you're on my ignore list. Unless someone not on the list responds to you, I won't ever see it. I just get the following: This message is hidden because Tinkerpeach is on your ignore list.

Now you'll be on that list for a month or so until you stop being a MAGA troll, to which I'll check. If you're still acting silly, back on the list you go. Continue in that manner and you'll be permanently banned.

I tell you this because despite you constantly telling me that my threads/posts are not worth anything, you are consistently hounding them. Also, you constantly use MAGA troll tactics like willful ignorance, revisionism, factual myopia and just plain old lying and denying. Sad.

d3cd04d4e8678d91357e9018c798dbb9.jpg

Seems like the right wing pundits and media hounds are all upset that President Biden didn't immediately fly to Hawaii to make an "official" assessment of the terrible firestorm situation. This is DESPITE THE FACT that Biden immediately activated resources to help out, and that THE LOCAL GOV'T ASKED THAT HE NOT COME UNTIL THINGS ARE BETTER UNDER CONTROL.

If people are wondering why this is such an issue outside of common sense, here's a little trip down memory lane regarding President Obama and a pre-President Trump during a similar disaster in the USA. Enjoy:

Baton Rouge Aid Worker Rips Trump For “Photo-Op” Visit To Flood Zone, Defends Obama In Viral Post

Louisiana residents are no stranger to the volatile fury of nature and the destruction she brings. As humanity continues to recklessly burn fossil fuels and heat the planet, tragedies like the floods currently plaguing the state of Louisiana will continue to occur with greater intensity and greater frequency.

With that in mind, it’s important for us as a nation to learn to properly react to such events, to learn how we can truly help – and when we’re just getting in the way.

Mrs. Neva Butkus of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, just taught Republican nominee Donald Trump a critical lesson in disaster management

https://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08...jsF0E6z41l5lu7G2LPZyETb_czYwsPMmaltDZUCsaTgxM

Heres how we know you and all leftists are full of shit, if this was trump youd be wailing. Stop pretending everyone is as stupid as you people.

There is really only one priority after a major fire disaster, and that is providing emergency sheltering, medical care, feeding and clothing the survivors, while identifying and recovering the dead bodies of the missing.

Presidential visits and photo-op shoots can interfere and be disruptive in those efforts sometimes if they try to come too soon.

But, in this case, with 1,000 still missing after 77% of the area is already having been searched, most of the rest of the missing lie in the form of ashes, naturally cremated by the fire, and will never be recovered or identified. Even Cadaver Dogs are not of any help when that is the case.

Biden did the right thing by immediately sending in resources to help in the search for the bodies. And, of course, sending in immediate aid for the survivors.

Now is the time to followup with a visit to see what else the federal government can do to help.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

They can fly over it in a helicopter right from the airport then go meet with the governor.

The president has a large staff everywhere he goes. He has secret service protection. He is always being protected from sno\ips and other right-wingers. You are so damn dishonest.

Because he's a willfully ignorant, intellectually dishonest MAGA troll. She can't deal with the OP or the information in the link in Post #4. That's why I have the little dope on the ignore list, as it's a waste of time to respond to her point for point.

She is paid to post far right all the time, or she is a bot. Her positions have not moved in any thread since day one on this board.

We're just still super-impressed by how effective Bush II was flying over New Orleans after Katrina.

Back