Conservatives I hate

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I will be able to add to this list as time goes on. But for now, in no particular order:

1) Nancy Grace - she is a slack jawed retard. In addition to her very low brain power, she even looks stupid. I am not making it up. Watch a youtube video and her mouth will always open after an exclamation to illustrate the mouth breather she truly is. Her fiance was murdered when she was younger (pwned) and she lied about details involving it to help launch her career. She also, as a prosecutor, had numerous cases of prosecutorial misconduct, including

"The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men."

She also publicly sided with the corrupt prosecution in the duke lacross rape case. Even when the evidence was overwhelming in the guys favor.

In summation, I fucking hate nancy grace.

2) the second conservative I hate, is sheriff arpaio. I shouldn't even have to go over the reasons why I hate this asshole.

Hate is a very strong word you know.. could be construed as vitriolic rhetoric by some... you might want to tone that down. I would hate to have some mentally unstable person go shoot people because of your post. Wouldn't you?

I will be able to add to this list as time goes on. But for now, in no particular order:

1) Nancy Grace - she is a slack jawed retard. In addition to her very low brain power, she even looks stupid. I am not making it up. Watch a youtube video and her mouth will always open after an exclamation to illustrate the mouth breather she truly is. Her fiance was murdered when she was younger (pwned) and she lied about details involving it to help launch her career. She also, as a prosecutor, had numerous cases of prosecutorial misconduct, including

"The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men."

She also publicly sided with the corrupt prosecution in the duke lacross rape case. Even when the evidence was overwhelming in the guys favor.

2) the second conservative I hate, is sheriff arpaio. I shouldn't even have to go over the reasons why I hate this asshole.

The only reason you hate Sheriff Arpaio is because he would make you wear pink underwear and YOU WOULD LIKE IT.

He types on his secreted phone while wearing pink underwear and eating soggy sandwiches from a "seclusion cage" being blasted by the sun.

I dislike:

Ann Coulter (because she's dumb)
Christine O'Donnell (")
Sarah Palin (")
Newt Gingrich (because he's an asshole)

I will agree. Nancy Grace is nails on the chalkboard x 1,000,000,000,000 and she HAS GOT to change that friggin' hair!

I still can't believe CNN still has Killer Grace on the air. What she did was the most irresponsible act by a journalist I've ever seen in my life. The woman has blood on her hands. I don't know how she can live with her conscience, assuming she has one.

Here's a great example of Nancy Grace's character. She performed a prosecutorial brief on an unstable young woman after promising her prior to the interview that the interview wold not be confrontational. To show what a staggering hypocrite Grase is and how completely lacking of character during her deposition for the wrongful death law suit filed against her she requested a federal judge prevent the video recording of the interview to protect her from embarrasement.

What a slime ball.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-6143293-504083.html

Back