Constitutional Amendment 28

Further limiting the power of congress to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes.

Congress shall have the power to regulate commerce with foreign nations but limited to nothing more than import and export tariffs, so long as tariff costs do not become prohibitive or greater than 8% of the cost of each individual item. Congress shall have the power to regulate commerce among the several states but limited to regulating taxes placed on items shipped to other states, taxes on how those items are moved from state to state, and taxes on sales of those items in other states after shipping, but none of these taxes can be prohibitive and no laws shall be made that prohibit possession by any fee citizen in any state. Congress shall no longer have power to regulate commerce with any Indian tribe. Commerce with Indian tribes will now be relegated to the states.

Wow, that would be an interesting one to propose. I like it, but the clause has become such a forceful weapon of Congress and the courts.

My constitutional amendment 28:

The congress shall have unlimited power to regulate and ban all dangerous weapons and ammunition in the United States or associated territories. Anyone who disagrees with this amendment is to be immediately put to death. And the death penalty is abolished.

My constitutional amendment 28:

The congress shall have unlimited power to regulate and ban all dangerous weapons and ammunition in the United States or associated territories. Anyone who disagrees with this amendment is to be immediately put to death. And the death penalty is abolished.

Sec. 1: Watermark is hereby sentenced to death.

Sec. 2: Upon completion of section one of this article, the capital punishment shall be abolished in the United States and associated territories.

Back