Consumer confidence at 26 yr low

uscitizen

Villified User
U.S. Economy: Consumer Sentiment Weakens More Than Anticipated

By Bob Willis

April 25 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. consumer confidence fell more than forecast in April to a 26-year low as record gasoline prices and rising unemployment threaten to reduce spending.

The Reuters/University of Michigan sentiment index decreased to 62.6, from 69.5 the previous month. The measure was down from a preliminary estimate of 63.2 issued on April 11.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aWR0yVu.0d6g&refer=worldwide

yeah those with degrees are still filling the malls.

BTW Darla I saw a Purse company stock on the NBR the other night you shoudl buy, but forget the name....
Darn getting old sucks, but so far beats the alternative.

yeah those with degrees are still filling the malls.

BTW Darla I saw a Purse company stock on the NBR the other night you shoudl buy, but forget the name....
Darn getting old sucks, but so far beats the alternative.

Usc, I buy purses, not purse stocks. lol. But I guess it’s not a bad idea to start.

Just trying to appear like a non trailer trash degreed person there Darla. Talking stocks and all.

blew it though.....

Yeah it too the right a while to spin up the feel good propaganda machine to convince people all was well whether it was or not.

Just think how impressive it would be darla to have someone compliment you on your coach purse and you could reply. "yes it is nice, I own stock in the company too."
Do a little Topspin twirl and all that.
:)

Back