contact@caroles.store

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Yet Another Probe Into 2020 Election Fraud Closed Due to Lack of Evidence

Lets just say Trump won the 2020 election, I think he even believes he won the 2020 election now?!! Getting tired of Trump whining about
this too?!!:bdh:

On Monday night, Donald Trump insisted to Fox News host Brett Baier that the 2020 election had been fraudulently rigged against him. “I won in 2020 by a lot, let’s get that straight,” Trump said. “They were counting ballots, not the authenticity of the ballot. The ballots were fake ballots, this was a very rigged election,”
Trump: First of all, I won in 2020 by a lot

Baier: You lost the 2020 election

Trump: They were counting ballots, not the authenticity of the ballot. The ballots were fake ballots. pic.twitter.com/yrM5gVV1ei
— Acyn (@Acyn)
Baier attempted to lay out the dozens of lawsuits, audits, and investigations that had disproven Trump’s claim, but was unable to break through the former president’s delusions. Some investigations have continued even years after Trump vacated the White House, and less than 24 hours after the former president once again aired his grievances about 2020 on national television, he was given another reality check.

On Tuesday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced the closure of an investigation into claims of fraud made by former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, after the DA’s office found no evidence that would substantiate the claims. “Over the course of the investigation, it was confirmed that numerous allegations made against the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, and specifically, two election workers, were false and unsubstantiated,” Raffensberg’s office wrote in a press release.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yet-another-probe-2020-election-203225589.html

Last edited:
Back